• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

artificial sweeteners GI

swimgirl089

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
some sites say that artificial sweetners are just as bad as regular sugar while others say they do not rapidly rise insulin....which people are telling the truth and if some artificial sweetners do rise blood sugar rapidly while others don't please include which is better to have if you were ( as a treat) to eat something with the sweetners in them which are in replace of the real sugar. thanks

Hmm post these so called sites. Id like to read.

Uh, I use about 5-15 packs of Splenda a day depending on what day of my carb cycle it is. I use Sugar Twin, too. I think it is a vastly superior alternative to sugar and can't imagine eating oatmeal without it. Consider the fact that diabetics use sweeteners, the fact that you're ingesting the sweetened food with a balanced meal that will cause the GI to drop anyway, and that it's such a minute amount of calories (ie 2 packs of Splenda is 8 calories), that it wont' make any discernible difference

I think sometimes we can all get way too anal about our diets...consider how much sugar the average person ingests, maintaining at around 10 packs a day yields 40 calories, 10g of sugar and mental satiation (ie your sweet tooth won't be tugging at your sanity)

Peace.

Back