• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

injection spots.

grapeape

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
do you shoot in one area say the delts(BOTH) every time or do you mix it up. took my 5th shot yesterday and so far just the delts. I was thinking I want to start my triceps is it a dificult spot or should i stick with the delts. my shoulder work outs have been great. putting up some great numbers compared to before.
thanks.

Well, it is always a good idea to mix up the spot injections so you will have much less scar tissue. I personally prefer to inject it in my ass or even my chest, of course switching up both sides. here is a great site to help you out on what other places you can inject into, also it will tell you how, hope this helps http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

I've got a lil principle I roll wit If I'm taken some painful shots (Tren etc.) I ry to inject in a different area then what I'm work'n. Example If I'm doin upper body I'll inject in tha quads, if I'm hitt'n lower body,I hits Delts.That way if I'm always able to work in comfort

I like to rotate delts, glutes, and quads. Using the same site too soon between injections can also result in an abcess. For less painful injections, like test enanthate, I'll use the tri's also.

JD what up brotha ! Yeah I'm a lil shy if stabb'n myself in the ass, ha ha. Tha tri"s sound killa painful ,is it ? I hit my lats once ,was'nt my thang, I hit my calfs wit Tren one time and found GOD,that shit almost killed me ! ha ha ha!!!!!!!! Peace and Love

when I first started injecting I was overzealous and would prick pretty much any bp I could, I learned that teh glutes are nice and easy/painless usually. like Quest said thou, you gotta mix it up. you don't wanna be stickin the same spot 3 times a week, ya dig. even if you liek the delts, go in the right one on one day and teh left teh next. You can also switch up spots on the delts. Either way there is really no evidence to support spot growth so you might as well stick yourself where you are going to be affected eth least by it. GL

Mikhal said:
JD what up brotha ! Yeah I'm a lil shy if stabb'n myself in the ass, ha ha. Tha tri"s sound killa painful ,is it ? I hit my lats once ,was'nt my thang, I hit my calfs wit Tren one time and found GOD,that shit almost killed me ! ha ha ha!!!!!!!! Peace and Love
Yo Mik! I was 'apprehensive' about the glutes at first also, but dawg, now it is my fav spot. Basically painless injects. With test enan, the tri's hurt more then say delts, but not bad... so I'm afraid to try it with prop. I heard calfs and bi's hurt like hell so I doubt if I'll be trying those anytime soon. :cool:

I got capp'ed when I was a kid in tha left shoulder of my back wit a quarter (25 automatic) and Tren in tha calf hurt that bad at least. That was some ill shit! Yep it's all bout tha Quads and delts for tha kid. Might be able to try tha glutes next cycle if I don't punk out or pass out ha ha !

I do EOD shots with 4 sites, delts and ass.

Hey Mudge, You ever hit Quads?

IML Gear Cream!
I just hit the quads, they are the largest area for me. I have never had a issue using them for this. Except for one time I used this shit that was very high in Ba and it was a prop ester. I limped for like two weeks from the pain. :eek:

Mikhal said:
Hey Mudge, You ever hit Quads?

With horrible results, I never found their sweet spot. I could not train legs for 3 weeks once from a shot.

I hit four spots. My left delt, right delt, left pec, and right pec. Rotating these seems to work well for me. One day I'll do a left delt shot, and the next do a left pec shot. Repeating this has been my favorite strategy so far.

I haven't done an ass shot but might today. I'd never do a quad shot because I've heard too many horror stories, and I'd never do calve shots, either.

Pecs are my favorite spot. I have more control over the needle and have a better view of what I'm doing. I just look straight down and I'm set. :)

Yeah for me, quads sort of suck also. With enanthate, no problem. With SL prop and later UGL prop, it is hit and miss. Most of the time, I walk with a limp for 4-5 days after an injection... Other times no prob. When doing eod injects, I feel the need to rotate at least six sites. Twice a week, I'd be happy with delts and glutes.

Chest injections scare me. Its too close to my heart to be jabbing needles. It looks like it would be very easy compaired to lets say glute injections, but seems like it could be more dangerous.

The heart is way, way back there.

hit the front tri's and easy as pie. I'll hit the rear tri's next. That site was just what I was looking for QUEST....thanks.

Hey Mudge I realize the heart is way in there any I'm sure its unrealistic to hit it with a needle like 1" long, but it just seems creepy to jab and shoot stuff in that area. I've been told by a friend that there are lots of veins and nerves in your chest and not worth risking it.

I've never hit anything there. Its not my favorite spot, but the chest is wicked thick, there is tons of space to hit there. It used to seem creepy but I tried it and it was fine.

I just tried an ass shot today and it was amazingly easy. I have a pretty fat ass so I hope the shit actually went into muscle and not all blubber. :p

Chest shots are my favorite, but they can be a bit scarey. I'm always worried about hitting something I shouldn't, but I've never once had a problem. Same with the other places I jab. I've never had a problem.

I'm don't have many moles or freckles, but I do have just a couple on each of my delts. They're in the perfect spot and right where I stick, so they make a good point of reference. I just use those as a guide and I'm set. Wish I had some moles or freckles on my chest! I just guess when it comes to my pecs.

IML Gear Cream!
Do you guys go to the outer pec? My inner to middle pec doesn't seem very thick. I guess I can't really judge the depth of the muscle by pushing on it, but it doesn't seem like I can jab 1" deep unless I go to the outer pec. I may be totally off and my pec is plently thick it just seems thickest on the outer pec.

I go outer because that is where I am thickest, by far.

Freckles might be nice for location but dont hit the same exact spot at the same time.

Yeah, I never hit the same spot twice in one week. If I am using a freckle for a guide, I make sure I wander a few centimeters away from it here and there.

I did my first ass shot two days ago and it was painless at the time, but boy is my butt sore now! Feels like somebody kicked me! :p

A few mm I figure you must mean :D

Centimeters, dammit!

Three days later and my ass still hurts. Boy that would suck to get an abcess on your butt! :p

It's funny how people react differently with the different sites. For me glutes are next to painless, even with prop. Almost can't tell I injected. But prop into quads... sucks most of the time.

Evil ANT said:
Centimeters, dammit!

Multiple centimeters is a long way to move around on a muscle, especially something like a deltoid.

TrojanMan60563 said:
Chest injections scare me. Its too close to my heart to be jabbing needles. It looks like it would be very easy compaired to lets say glute injections, but seems like it could be more dangerous.

you do know that the heart is in the middle of the chest, completely protected by the chest plate...

I did my first ass shot two days ago and it was painless at the time, but boy is my butt sore now! Feels like somebody kicked me!
Cool that's all I needed, forget that ass shot idea! I get kicked enough ha ha ha! ;)

Ah come on Mikhal! Not sure what happened with my boy Evil, but give it a shot. If I could only use two sites, it would be the glutes.

Back