• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

EGG Protein

Phoenix Drake

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
There seems to be a lot of controversy/difference of opinion when it comes to the consumption of eggs. Some say to just eat the egg white, or if you have 6 eggs, just eat two or three yolks. Then there are others(Arnold Schwarzenegger) for example, who preach the consumption of the whole egg. He says that the yolk although it has fat in it it also contains a lot of nutrients. What do you guys think?

I would imagine during a straight bulk whole eggs would be fine,but when you want your calorie levels lower for a cut or maintainence. Then you might eat like one whole egg and a few whites.

I eat 6 whole eggs daily and lose bf...

lol... It all depends on your daily caloric value... Ive got a friend who eats bacon all day and loses BF

i personally eat 5 eggwhites and 1 whole egg in the morning along with my other breakfast and milk and i love it..... breakfast is my favorite time of the day because after that it's either plain white fish and rice or dry chiken breast and some green vegies or a protein shake, when im craving sweets i take a little peanut butter.. believe me it hurt to do this everyday but when i look in the mirror the paon goes away.....so anyway eggs are good but defenently dont eat to much whole ones...

Back