IronMagLabs

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Taurine

Thread: Taurine

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Taurine

Anyone have any idea of what taurine does and how much to the job (dosage wise)? I'm hearing stuff like it's a cell volumizer and and can mimic creatine. It's cheap too. Anyone have experience with the stuff?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

A lot of people use it when taking Clenbuterol to reduce the incidence of cramps. I've also know people who use it on M1T for the same reason.

Pic is at 263-14% jan 06

Rep Points

people use taurine for a main component of energy- thats why almost all energy drinks have it in them - and since the ephedra ban, most diet pills contain it. i use the powder, mix this with arginine powder, creatine and glutamine in any mixture, i mix protein creatine and arginine powder after workout- and glutamine protein and taurine before - ncredible pumps and energy to burn.