blood type diet

Thread: blood type diet

Rep Points

blood type diet

I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of this diet plan that goes according to your blood type? I have read some negative reviews and some positive reviews. But I'm not sure what to believe. I know what my blood type is and i found some information regarding my blood type and certain things contradict some of the great expert advice that i have received here as to what foods i should be eating. Is it possible that certain foods don't work well for certain blood types like this diet claims? Here are 2 links in relation to this subject

http://www.thenaturalhealthplace.com...loodTypeO.html
    http://www.dadamo.com/

bring it!

Rep Points

Its another theory. I know of people that have and still follow this regime and it works great for them. I can say that I know something that are on the "no" list for my bloodtype, I have tested allergic to...
    Its really all about finding what works for you.. sticking to a healthy clean diet(check the stickies), and eliminating the foods you know that are causing you problems.
    " To dream anything you want to dream: That is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything you want to do: That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits: that is the courage to succeed."

Rep Points

one of the things it says for me is to stay away from dairy products. I know that if i drink milk or eat cheese that my body's disagrees with it. but other things like certain fruits and veggies that it outlined as bad for me i don't see as causing me a problem. i guess its like you said a "theory". thanks for you input.