• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

wow diets are difficult, advice please??

Italian44

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, i know ive asked a lot about diets. Last summer I went on low-carb and lost 45 pounds in 7 weeks, it was all easy for me. But this summer I cant seem to get myself away from cheating. The whole well-balanced diet stuff is difficult, low-carb is difficult. So im thinking about switching over to a supplement that can boost fat burn, like ephedra-free stacker 2. Now im not that fat of a person, i have muscular legs and thin face, but my stomach is a tiny bit round, i have love handles and chest fat. I weigh about 170 at 5'5. I have until September 6th now to get down to 150. I think i can do it if i aim to lose 3 pounds a week, but its soo difficult for some reason, I get strong sweet cravings. Do any of you know of any supplements that work an are safe?? I know probably none of you are doctors, but im allergic to milk and i take a medication called Seroquel for depression/anxiety...seroquel is a scizophrenia medicine but my doctor told me it helps with depression/anxiety. So any supplements that u know of???

Italian44 said:
...i take a medication called Seroquel for depression/anxiety...seroquel is a scizophrenia medicine but my doctor told me it helps with depression/anxiety. So any supplements that u know of???
Seroquel is a powerful drug and it can cause "tardive dyskinesia", basically this is uncontrollable twitches and spasms of the face and body which can be permanent....there are a whole grocery list of sides from that drug.

I'm sure Seroquel has many drug and food interactions so before you start taking ANY supplements ask your doctor or pharmicist for advice.

Be safe and carefull.

If you can't discipline yourself to stick to a diet, fat-burners aren't actually going to do you much good. Technically speaking, they only boost fat burning a very small amount, and personally (having been burned that way myself) I don't think they are a good idea; they depress the function of thyroid and adrenals, are more or less physiologically addictive (because of the stimulant effect), and can cause fat GAIN when you come off them.

3 pounds a week is a bit quick to be totally healthy, but can be done; you'd probably need to go on something pretty stringent, comparable to a competition diet to do it. There again, you are going to run into the problem of gaining it back post-diet, and you will still need to buckle yourself down against the cravings.

I don't know how your particular mind-body craving mechanism works, but if it's purely physical, one thing I'd ask is "are you getting your essential fats?" Fish oil or flax oil/seeds or Udos make a big difference to me in cutting the "my body NEEDS nutrients!" cravings. Same goes for a good multi-vitamin supplement, and plenty of low-cal, dark-coloured vegetables; technically, by dieting, you ARE starving yourself more or less, so it's important to pack in the micronutrients.

For the psychological ones: first, if possible, get every single little thing that isn't "legal" diet food out of the house. Out. If it's not there, you can't eat it. Your time's tight, so cheat meals probably aren't happening in your case, but a small planned treat, if possible, can give the junk demon inside something to look forward to (there again, purchase one small serving of the cheat, so that you don't go crazy and eat the whole bag or box or whatever, just because it's in the house). If you crave, drink water. If you still crave, drink more water.

But none of these things will work if you do not, deep within, have a commitment to your goal. If you cheat, you are cheating yourself; you've got to know and accept that. If you've got a clear, positive vision of what you want to achieve, and exactly what you've got to do to get there, that's what gives you the resolve to turn away from the fleeting pleasures of crap food. Whatever that goal is, wedding or class reunion or competition or simple good health/fitness or whatever, it's got to be something truly important to you, not something you're trying to convince yourself is important.

hey man didnt we have this talk already !!! ? with you !

Itallian, this is starting to get ridiculous. If all your concerned with is weight loss, then just cut cals to about 1500-1600 a day, take stackers,and do cardio. Youll get down to 150 quickly.

none of us here are on a "diet." we eat the best foods that our bodies can utilize and metabolize the most efficiently. whats so hard about eating healthy? if you want to go eat chocolate and cookies, that is your choice. dont expect to reach your goals in a timely fashion though. its all mental ... how bad do you want to succeed?

damn man taking acloser look at your thread... im just hoping you dont climb up a clocktower with a 47 and start shooting people

QuestionGuy said:
damn man taking acloser look at your thread... im just hoping you dont climb up a clocktower with a 47 and start shooting people
:laugh: ...roflmao.

Don't take it personally, (he said it not me...funny stuff...lol) I have suffered from depression/anxiety too, and there is nothing funny about that, but I would ask my doctor why Seroquel??

Back