• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

thanks for the help, but one last question...

Italian44

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i made a new threat cuz im afraid some people wont look at the old one....but u all say eat the healthy fats and healthy carbs, right?? so basically what ur telling me is to go on the south beach diet??? healthy fats...then healthy carbs....so kinda like this:
Breakfast: An egg with tuna
Snack 2 hours later: Fruit
Lunch: Pasta, or maybe meat with veggies
Snack 2 hour later: tuna salad with olive oil and vinegar
Dinner: Whatever mom makes: meat and veggies.
Along with an hour of cardio in the morning and workout 5 days a week...btw, i think my new routine will go like so:
Monday: shoulders/legs
Tuesday:back/biceps
Wednesday:chest/triceps
Thursday:eek:ff
Friday:shoulders/legs
Saturday:back/biceps
Sunday:chest/triceps
But forgetting that...ur saying basically south beach is good? So im assuming my absolute favorite food (nutri-grain bars) are a no no??? Along with no ginger snaps, canned green beans, canned beans, no corn, no rice, no bread....boooo..oh well, ima have to stick to it. lol...once again, thank you all so much for the help, i think i have something good going here. Ill just run it by my doctor when i go for a physical on Wednesday, hes always stressed the importance of basically, what ur saying.

no one is telling you to go on the south beach diet... just sticking to a balanced diet as mentioned.
what are your goals?
and what are your stats? height, bodyweight, bf%(approx).

-gets some carbs in at breakfast with the protein.how about oatmeal(old fashioned, large flake type).
-that peice of fruit needs some protein accompanied w/ it. how about a protein shake?
- the pasta would be fine if its whole wheat or whole grain. Id also swap that with brown/wild/bastami rice or sweet potatoes sometimes and defintly have the meat and veggies with it too!!
- whats in the tuna salad? how much olive oil?
-dinner looks fine. could add some healthy fats to it. what time is it at?

an HOUR of cardio EVERY morning? why?

-nutri grain bars are highly processed.
-ginger snaps are full of sugar and fats and white flour.
-canned green beans are fine, althogh fresh is better.
canned beans.. what kind?
-corn is a starchy carb, have it with other vegetables(fiberous types) and protein.
-rice you can have, brown/wild or bastami are good choices. not white.
-bread, in moderation is ok. as long as its whole grain. many 'whole wheat' varietys actually have a lot of white flour in it. watch out for the ingredients corn syrup, glucose, fructose, etc.

Back