• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is your current diet?

What is your current diet?

• Bulking

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Cutting

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • Maintenance

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Other.....

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
maintaining for summer right now using a 50/30/20

weight gain at a slow pace with clean foods, approximately 4,000 cals on workout days and 3,000 on non

Maintenance. 1200 cals a day, gallon of water, and clean healthy foods. 1 cheat day a week.

Cutting and adding Muscles.. haven't started the plan yet.. but I will very very soon :)

Schizophrenic. I start the Cut Diet of Pain August 2. So I alternate between cleaning up the large majority of my foods, and bidding heartfelt farewells to all the evil things I won't be seeing again for three months.

Run4Life said:
Maintenance. 1200 cals a day, gallon of water, and clean healthy foods. 1 cheat day a week.
1200 CALORIES A DAY ? YOU MUST WEIGH ABOUT 100 LBS.... ALL MUSCLE I BET. :lick:

What on earth is "other" and how is it that 4 people aren't cutting, bulking or maintaining?

Carb cycling slow cut, it's only gonna last another 2 weeks then I'm going on a 45/35/20 maintenance plan, then a 35/45/20 bulk

Peace.

What on earth is "other" and how is it that 4 people aren't cutting, bulking or maintaining?
:laugh: :laugh:

4000-4500 cals.....just eating to stay alive

Just started a bulking diet today actually. Not many calories yet though. Gonna gradually increase them.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm cutting until I finish my last two weeks of P-RR-S. I'm going to go right back to bulking after my off week. I am using my off week to gradually increase my calories. I currently eat about 2300 calories per day.

Premo55 said:

Carb cycling slow cut, it's only gonna last another 2 weeks then I'm going on a 45/35/20 maintenance plan, then a 35/45/20 bulk

Peace.
i would say bulking, but it just seems like a dirty term to me for some reason

what are your stats? I wouldnt even want someone to diet at that level! thats quite low!

Myself, maintaining over the summer, clean diet, 1day off/week.

LAM said:
maintaining for summer right now using a 50/30/20

Sounds like a good ratio. I've never tried it, but will give it a shot. I usually stay @ around 40p/40c/20f. A little tweaking of the macros won't hurt!

i have always eaten alot because i grew so much. when i bulk such as the present time i eat 3500-5000 cals a day. when cutting 2200-3200. i try not to go below 10 times by body weight in calories.bulk diet is 250 grams protein-600 carbs-80 grams fat. / cutting is 250 grams protein, 350-400 carbs. 65 grams fat.i take creatine and i might take a methoxy or sterol (since i heard they have no negative side effects.)such as universal's sterol complex, or animal m stak. and itake tight and animal cuts when cutting, plus taraxatone if water is intrusively apperent.

Premo55 said:

Peace.
That would be the Ben and Jerry's/Doritos diet.

I am on a more cutting than maintaining diet. I am trying to keep it slow, like 1/2 pound to a pound a week. I just ended a bulk the past weekend. I have basically cut most of my carbs in meals 2 and 4 in half and am using water in my shakes in lieu of NF milk.

French cheese, chocolate, and East Indian restaurants in my case, but Paynne has the idea. It's been an expensive week.

i am dropping a few pounds for the fall. my Cal are down to 3800-4000. losing about 1 kg per week. 150 grams of protein with the rest Cal about equal split carbs and fat.
lotsa peanut butter, lotsa flax meal, lotsa chicken, canned milk, cottage cheese, oatmeal, rice, brown bread, oat squares, 2 -4 protein bars, coffee

IML Gear Cream!
Damn, 4000 cals a day!! Canned milk? Do you eat natural peanut butter?

Run4Life said:
Damn, 4000 cals a day!! Canned milk? Do you eat natural peanut butter?

lately its been kraft smooth but the majority of the occasions that i have eaten peanut butter, it's been natural crunchy.

Damn... 4000 cals a day and only 150 g of protein? That's a lotta peanut butter. :lick:

Presently bulking... 3000 cals/day... wish i could do more (am 6'/175 presently), without the aid of a stick to push the food down my throat.. :sob: no clue how some of u do 4000+cals :shrug:

BulkMeUp said:
Presently bulking... 3000 cals/day... wish i could do more (am 6'/175 presently), without the aid of a stick to push the food down my throat.. :sob: no clue how some of u do 4000+cals :shrug:

I started with lots of milk, and weight gainers. Then, I slowly started increasing the amount of whole foods I was taking in, and weening myself off of the weight gainers. I still get more than 25% of my calories from weight gainers, but I'm still increasing the amount of whole foods I eat. Concentrate on carbs, about 50% of your diet, and less fat because it delays GI transit. I've went from 132lbs and around 2,300 maintenance, to 188lbs, and 3,700 maintenance. I did that in 16months, and it was really hard to keep up in the beginning, but as time goes on, it gets easier and easier.

nocarbYogurt and whey isolate
chicken salad
lean ground beef and broccoli
nocarb milk with whey isolate
eggs and hotsauce

water only, overfeed on carbs every 48 hrs

dont get me started on my supplement regimen

ClintZ28 said:
I started with lots of milk, and weight gainers. Then, I slowly started increasing the amount of whole foods I was taking in, and weening myself off of the weight gainers. I still get more than 25% of my calories from weight gainers, but I'm still increasing the amount of whole foods I eat. Concentrate on carbs, about 50% of your diet, and less fat because it delays GI transit. I've went from 132lbs and around 2,300 maintenance, to 188lbs, and 3,700 maintenance. I did that in 16months, and it was really hard to keep up in the beginning, but as time goes on, it gets easier and easier.
how much bf% gain have you gotten on that bulk

I'm eating 6 meals/day with about 2400 calories & 250 grams protein.
1 to 1 1/2 gal water
I'm trying to lose about 1 lb. per week to get to a nice maintenance of 15%bf.
Since I'm not a competitive body builder, that would be a good bf for me.

I do 1 hour work outs 5 -6 days / week. Each work out consists of: 10 minute cardio, 30 minute weight training, 20 minutes cardo. Once a week, I might do 1 hour cardio for the full work out.

Weight training consists of working one of these sets of body parts, followed by about 5 minutes abs:
1) Bicep and tricep
2) Shoulders
3) Legs
4) Back and Bicep
5) Chest

over the last 7 months, I've lost 50 lbs. bf and gained about 10-15 pounds muscle.
I'm 5'8" and 230 and about 28%bf. I need to loose about 40 lbs bf, so I'll probably end up 190-200.

I've somewhat plateaued now, b/c I've relaxed on the diet a little bit. Now to just summon the will to tighten down and be strict.. I was on a really restrictive diet for a month, up until a few weeks ago:

breakfast: 6 egg whites & whole grain oatmeal
snack: Tri-o-plex bar
lunch: lean meat & vegetable or fruit & sweet potato or brown rice
snack: protein shake
dinner: lean meat & vegetable or fruit & sweet potato or brown rice
snack: protein shake

I think I'll be heading back to that in order to lose again. Maintaning is easy. Losing is hard...

I am in year thirty of my bulking diet. Some day I may cut. :)

Back