• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

lion quality

Tribal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had a PM from a member who I will not mention had told he he was not happy with his Tamox from lion, he felt the proudct had not worked as well as others with the same aplication. is this possible? and I know it works but it is a quality proudct or will it be in my best intrest to lok other places that will shipp to canada for my Tamox needs?

I would buy off of an internet site(perscription tabs). If your already in canada, then you dont have to worry about customs lol

I've used Lion brand twice, and it did the job for me. Phoenix Labs tamox works well also, it squashed some gyno symptoms (sore nips) I experienced so I have faith it works. Have never tried 'real' Nolvadex tabs, so I can't compare to the research chem versions.

the reason I don't just order from a Canadian pharmaceuticals company is because of the cost. it is less money or at least it appears to be so. I'll look in to it a bit more and post some prices but no sources.

I see Tamoxifen tabs 30 ct 10mg for 4.98$ Shipping is 15$ though. But you already live in Canada. Search around.

can you PM me with were you found that at that price with no RX. I can't find it like that anywhere. I found 60tabs 10mg each for $94.00US funds

What do you mean with no RX?

Back