• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What should I take for recovery

recover

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all,
I need to know what to take to help recovery of muscles joints as well as help me get strong. Some things that I also need:
-Do not want to get big (gain mass) as it will be of vital importance that no one be aware that I am juicing. VERY IMPORTANT. Strenth if fine, but the least amount of mass the better. RECOVERY is the big thing
-Something that, when I get off, my levels dont drop to nothing making me a big sack of nothing. What I do requires a great deal of performance out of my body every single day. So..I have to be strong even after I am off.
-Lastly something that does not stay in my system very long as I do not want to test positive on a drug test.

I know this is a tall order, but someone out there has to know. Also, I live in Texas and have Mexican Pharmacies readily available to me.
Thanks,
RECOVER

#1 Glucosamine choindroitin for joints.

#2 Everything suppresses you that makes you strong, even anavar, which is weak in and of itself.

#3 Well there are various things out there, have to pick one and go with it, but according to rule #2 I'm not sure what to say. Testosterone will be suppressed period, thats what post cycle therapy is for. You are looking at most things staying in your system about 2-3 months, so you may want to get some M1T before it gets pulled off the shelves, at least its legal.

recover...if your looking to recover from whatever...its a good diet and sleep. If your looking to get strong and build muscle get some M1T, 1-TU, or Methyl-D. Those three are all legal so who cares if people notice, cause your legit.

recover said:
I live in Texas and have Mexican Pharmacies readily available to me.
Thanks,
RECOVER
Too much leagal trouble involved. Trust me. You can get serious time and they are cracking down on that. I know from experience. Glucosamine for the joints. Trojan suggested the best PHs. ZMA to aid recovery. Creatine will help with strength. forget the juice. Patience...

What?

What is MIT and ZMA and where do I get them?

Word to the wise recover if you decide to use one of the methylated products don't cycle it for more then 6 weeks to be on the safe side. Its not a bad idea to get blood work done afterwards either just to see how it has an effect on your liver values. Remember that you still need some kind of PCT for PH cycles. 6OXO and/or Tribestan should do. Those are both legal as well.

Back