• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help w/ Leg Swelling

MrsRiley

Angel with a 12-gauge
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any ideas on how to prevent leg swelling?? Sometimes it is bad enough to see a slight bulge just above the boot line that lasts for hours after I take my boots off. The boots are soft sole w/ only about 1.5inch heel. You can even somewhat see the veins under the skin (I am pretty pale thou) I have an office job where I sit most of the day...I have a foot rest under my desk to elevate my feet a lil..I take a short approx 1/4 mile walk about every 1-2hours at a moderate pace just to loosen up (can't powerwalk thru an office building heh)..I drink tons of water and I've recently upped my intake to about 120oz/day.....so any ideas??? I'm mostly worried I might develop varicose veins if I don't get my circulation going better...do you think compression stockings would help to wear when I'm sitting all day??? Thanks!!!

Back