• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Calorie intake summer vs winter

kpdus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Perhaps a stupid question: Does anyone adjust her/his calorie intake between different seasons (meaning that in the cold season body is supposed to expend more calories, in general)? Or the difference is negligible?

Thanks.

I adjust according to activity level, not season. the thermic effect that one expends on surrounding climates in minimal IMO.

The seasons really don't effect my diet very much, it stays the same year round. Just make sure to stay hydrated in the summer. Summer heat/intense training/outdoor activities and you can become dehydrated fast.

in the summer i eat less... try to look good...then in winter i eat more trying to get big

kvyd said:
in the summer i eat less... try to look good...then in winter i eat more trying to get big

all of my buddies bulk in the winter also

I eat the same year round. I don't look good either way (lean or bulked up) so I prefer to stay mroe bulked up.

Back