• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please create me a Meal Plan for Cutting!!

dhanks

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys,

I've been surfing this forum for a few weeks reading the articles such as "The Male Cut Plan" and other.

My problem is that I'm not quite smart enough yet to get all the specifics out of the articles. I need some help from you guys in creating a Meal Plan for my body.

I'm 5'7 or 5'8 (can't remember) and I weight about 135lbs. I'm a really small guy. As of right now I still have a little bit of a gut.

9 months ago I used to weight 175lbs and I was getting pretty fat. I started running and lifting weights everyday and I still do.

My current diet consists of anything. I eat fast food, chinese food, etc.

My current workout is pretty intense. I train my cardio on trail running. I run straight up steep mountains for about 45 mins going on 3-4 miles. I do this about 4 times a week. Otherwise I lift weights about 3 times a week.

I've currently hit a plateu where I'm not gaining or losing anymore weight and I KNOW it's my diet.

What I need from you guys is a Meal Plan that I can follow that will allow me to drop more body fat. I need to know exactlly what to eat, how much of it and at what time and how long to diet. I want to be CUT.

Can anyone assist me?

Thanks in advance,
Doug

Why don't you sit down and do your best, then post it up here? There are the stickies, there's Jodi's grocery list, there's other people's cut plans to look at -- and it will be good for you.

Seriously, those of us who aren't professionals at this are busy working out our own plans -- and those who are, charge for it. Everyone's happy to give input, but we can't do your work for you.

Akateros,

I know what you mean.

My problem is that I have no idea what ratios and porportions to use. I don't know how many calories to eat. I dont know how many of that should be from protien and from carbs.

Is there anyone on the forum around 25 years old, 5'7 and 135lbs? I would like to look at your Cut Plan.

Do you think Jodi's Cut plan for females would suit me since I'm small?

dhanks said:
Akateros,

I know what you mean.

My problem is that I have no idea what ratios and porportions to use. I don't know how many calories to eat. I dont know how many of that should be from protien and from carbs.

Is there anyone on the forum around 25 years old, 5'7 and 135lbs? I would like to look at your Cut Plan.

Do you think Jodi's Cut plan for females would suit me since I'm small?

None of us knew what to do at first. You wont learn though if someone does it for you. As Akateros said, study some more, and try your best to come up with a plan. Then the experienced ones will be glad to help. We all had to start somewhere. :thumb:

Hi, this is my daily routine, it's working ok, my Abs aren't appearing as fast as I might like and it'd be great if somone might point out where I might improve things.

27 Years
5' 9"
145 Lbs

07:00
Oatmeal + Fruit
or
2 Slices of Wholemeal Toast and an Omelette with 3 Whites and a Yolk.

08:00
Workout - 30 mins Jogging followed by weights programme

09:00
Protien & Creatine Shake
(35g Protein)

11:00
Small Chicken Salad
(25g Protien)

14:30
Chicken Sandwich (Wholemeal Bread)
(20g Protein)

18:00
Tuna Salad
Creatine
(40g Protein)

21:00
Protien Shake
(25g Protein)

5 Litres of water throughout the day, This gives me limited complex carbs, plenty of veg, and 145g of protien every day, which I thought was about right, I'm a designer so I sit infront of a computer all day, not a very active lifestyle.....

Any thoughts?

dhanks said:
The ratios and proportions can vary. Read over the Guide to Cutting, Bulking and Maintenance again. Generally speaking, most people raise protein, more or less, and lower carbs, more or less, but how much depends on how you respond to that kind of thing.

For amounts, and more ratio/proportion fun, check out this link which I posted the other day. It will do a lot of the work for you:
http://michaelandkendra.com/BMRCALC/bmrcalc.htm

And no, the Female Cut Plan is probably not really going to suit. Women tend to be slower in the metabolism and higher in fat than small men (not always but usually) and generally respond better to slightly different strategies.

If I may make a suggestion, I see that your current diet consists of "crap". You may wish to start out by simply planning out a nice, simple maintenance-type diet, perhaps at 40/40/20 (protein, carbs and fat), but NOT at a caloric deficit, which is so clean it squeaks like a mouse. Then practice eating it for a few weeks. It's hard enough eating really clean without, in addition, dealing with nagging twitches of hunger from eating below maintenance.

You might also find that this alone (getting rid of junk, a lot of sodium, and most processed foods) may get rid of some of the gut. I always drop a lot of squishiness from water weight and bloat that way. Garbage in, garbage out, you know.

It's a bit nitpicky at first, but it isn't rocket science. There are no huge penalties for f*cking up, you'll just find things won't work as well as you hoped. Then you make changes.

dhanks said:
My current diet consists of anything. I eat fast food, chinese food, etc.
This is the shit you eat, and you want to know how to get cut ? Well stop eating this garbage for starters. Start eating clean, that means no processed foods, low fat protein sources, low glycemic carbohydrates, and get your essential fats.

First you say your 135lbs. You should be getting 150grams of protein a day.

You still need your source of complex carbohydrates.

But for cutting I suggest staying away from any potatoes, & white pasta.

But it depends on your body type. Endo morph, meso morph, ecto morph, or hard gainer as well. That would help.

But for me I'm dieting down & I only eat %100 natural old fashioned quaker oatmeal, not the 1min processed crap. I also would stay away from white rice & stick to brown or wild steamed rice for your carbs during a cutting period.

I find even brown pasta & potatoes too heavy. But as I said that depends on your body type.

You should still eat 5-7 meals a day with 3-4 servings of either %100 natural oatmeal &/or brown or wild steamed rice. But you should be eating a serving of protein with every meal. For example I eat a serving of lean ground beef with oatmeal for breakfast.

You should also be getting green steamed vegetables, apples, oranges, & banannas.

But I wouldn't eat too much fruit at night as even though it's fructose, it's still sugar & not the best before bed.

You should also be getting your Essential Fatty Acids such as Flax Seed Oil & Salmon Oil that contains Omega-3 an important fatty acid & Omega-3 is much better for you than Omega-6 or 9 is. You can buy gel caps of these at Costco or your pharmacy or health food store. I take my flax seed oil 2 times a day & I take my Salmon Oil 2 times a day.

A multi vitamin, along with glucosamine for joint lubrication is also good along with Vitamin C twice a day as it helps with recovery.

Plus I would drink 1500-2000ml of water every day along with a few glasses of skim milk a day.

I hope this helps.

dhanks said:
...I'm 5'7 or 5'8 (can't remember) and I weight about 135lbs. I'm a really small guy... As of right now I still have a little bit of a gut...I've currently hit a plateu where I'm not gaining or losing anymore weight and I KNOW it's my diet...
How small do you want to get??...120lbs??..9 months ago you weighed 175 lbs maybe that little bit of a gut is just loose skin??

Your plateu is more like metabolic slowdown. When you cut calories your metabolism eventually slows down and adjusts. You have a couple of options, you can cut calories by another 300-500 a day, do more cardio, add in a fat burner or all of the above. Just don't give yourself an eating disorder or anything.

Personally I would stay at the 135lbs and try to add some muscle mass then consider dieting again.

Good luck.

I would start with a search on cutting. Try to setup your own meal plan based on others' opinions.

IML Gear Cream!
madden player

How small do you want to get??...120lbs??..9 months ago you weighed 175 lbs maybe that little bit of a gut is just loose skin??

I was just wondering if it is a bit of loose skin, than what would you suggest?
B/c one of my cousins has the same problem. He thought he was fat, & did HIIT training of cardio outside or on the treadmill 3-4 times a week & dieted hardcore eating 6-7 meals a day.

He was 250lbs at 6ft tall & now is 210lbs but he still thinks he is fat as he doesn't have a cut set of abs as of yet. There's not a whole lot left on his stomach but it just doesn't seem to go away.

Sleep in Preparation H. Nasty competitor-style dehydration and sodium games work too, a bit -- but both are only temporary.

If you've got loose skin, it will tighten up to some degree with time, but to get it really snug once you've got it, surgery is the only definitive answer. (I was pretty shocked, myself, when I competed, to see how many bodybuilders had a bit of looseness round the abs seen up close. I couldn't tell onstage when they were flexing under the lights -- but backstage, I sure could spot the difference between the people who were former fatties/oldstyle bulkers, and the people who were lifelong lean.

As a former fattie, I found it reassuring.

Akateros

If you've got loose skin, it will tighten up to some degree with time, but to get it really snug once you've got it, surgery is the only definitive answer

I've been told by my cousin & from others that type of surgery is very dangerous & can have major risks. Plus it's between $1000-$2000 & is a 6 week recovery period.

My cousin & his brother had this problem & his older brother almost had this surgery & was told not to by the plastic surgeon.

He was 5ft11 & 240lbs cut down to about 200lbs & had some skin on his lower abdomen maybe an inch or so & an inch or so on his love handles.

Instead the surgeon said it was sooo little that he didn't think it was necessary. So the surgeon gave him vitamin E gel to put on his stomach & other problem areas & gave him a stomach elastic wrap to wear while he slept primarily, while he was doing cardio at the gym, & if he could during different parts of the day for an hour or so.

Within several months of this on top of good eating & training habits, everything tightened up w/o the surgery.

But I guess for someone who was 300lbs has no choice.

I feel bad for those ppl as they've struggled all their lives.

Back