IronMagLabs

Here ya go bitches...

Rep Points

Here ya go bitches...

In a placebo controlled study of Rhodiola rosea’s ability to mobilize fatty acids from adipose tissue, 121 subjects were given either Rhodiola rosea extract or a placebo and their serum lipid levels were tested at rest and after one hour of exercise. The Rhodiola group had 6% greater serum fatty acid levels than the placebo group at rest and 44% greater levels after one hour of exercise. This difference is presumably due to Rhodiola rosea’s ability to activate adipose lipase, a key enzyme required to burn the body’s fat stores.

I don't have the citation, I got it off of www.supplementwatch.com
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Cool info. I have never even heard of Rhodiola rosea extract. I'll look into that.

Just call me Mayo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'd just like to say guys may be interested in this study as well... it's not just bitches interested in losing weight you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry
    In a placebo controlled study of Rhodiola rosea’s ability to mobilize fatty acids from adipose tissue, 121 subjects were given either Rhodiola rosea extract or a placebo and their serum lipid levels were tested at rest and after one hour of exercise. The Rhodiola group had 6% greater serum fatty acid levels than the placebo group at rest and 44% greater levels after one hour of exercise. This difference is presumably due to Rhodiola rosea’s ability to activate adipose lipase, a key enzyme required to burn the body’s fat stores.

I don't have the citation, I got it off of www.supplementwatch.com
    Are you kidding me????

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HoldDaMayo
    I'd just like to say guys may be interested in this study as well... it's not just bitches interested in losing weight you know...
    I thought he was calling us men bitches.

Peak Physiques™
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

But that does not necessarily translate into fatloss. Unless the mobilized fat is burned, it will be redeposited.

Rep Points

Much like yohimbe.

I have been looking into a bunch of the adaptogenic herbs, combining them may lead to some very nice products for athletic performance.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    But that does not necessarily translate into fatloss. Unless the mobilized fat is burned, it will be redeposited.
    So it sounds like it could be a nice supp to take prior to moderate intenstiy cardio when your body prefers to burn fat for energy. In theory, this could help to minimize mucsle breakdown during aerobic activity, too.

Rep Points

Like LipoUltra..it'll mobilize your fat where you apply it..but now you have to exercise and burn that shit off

Anyone know the time frame / window to do this after application? In other words..after applying, how much time do I have to burn the mobilized fat before it is redeposited..

Rep Points

I guess it couldnt hurt to throw some in with ECY
    Kevin

"If you eat alot and workout hard and consistantly you will make good gains"

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Truth
    Like LipoUltra..it'll mobilize your fat where you apply it..but now you have to exercise and burn that shit off

Anyone know the time frame / window to do this after application? In other words..after applying, how much time do I have to burn the mobilized fat before it is redeposited..
    Follow the directions and don't sweat it off.