• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Here ya go bitches...

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In a placebo controlled study of Rhodiola rosea???s ability to mobilize fatty acids from adipose tissue, 121 subjects were given either Rhodiola rosea extract or a placebo and their serum lipid levels were tested at rest and after one hour of exercise. The Rhodiola group had 6% greater serum fatty acid levels than the placebo group at rest and 44% greater levels after one hour of exercise. This difference is presumably due to Rhodiola rosea???s ability to activate adipose lipase, a key enzyme required to burn the body???s fat stores.

I don't have the citation, I got it off of www.supplementwatch.com

Cool info. I have never even heard of Rhodiola rosea extract. I'll look into that.

I'd just like to say guys may be interested in this study as well... it's not just bitches interested in losing weight you know... :D

Dale Mabry said:
In a placebo controlled study of Rhodiola rosea???s ability to mobilize fatty acids from adipose tissue, 121 subjects were given either Rhodiola rosea extract or a placebo and their serum lipid levels were tested at rest and after one hour of exercise. The Rhodiola group had 6% greater serum fatty acid levels than the placebo group at rest and 44% greater levels after one hour of exercise. This difference is presumably due to Rhodiola rosea???s ability to activate adipose lipase, a key enzyme required to burn the body???s fat stores.

I don't have the citation, I got it off of www.supplementwatch.com

HoldDaMayo said:
I'd just like to say guys may be interested in this study as well... it's not just bitches interested in losing weight you know... :D
I thought he was calling us men bitches. :D

But that does not necessarily translate into fatloss. Unless the mobilized fat is burned, it will be redeposited.

Much like yohimbe.

I have been looking into a bunch of the adaptogenic herbs, combining them may lead to some very nice products for athletic performance.

Twin Peak said:
But that does not necessarily translate into fatloss. Unless the mobilized fat is burned, it will be redeposited.
So it sounds like it could be a nice supp to take prior to moderate intenstiy cardio when your body prefers to burn fat for energy. In theory, this could help to minimize mucsle breakdown during aerobic activity, too.

Like LipoUltra..it'll mobilize your fat where you apply it..but now you have to exercise and burn that shit off

Anyone know the time frame / window to do this after application? In other words..after applying, how much time do I have to burn the mobilized fat before it is redeposited..

I guess it couldnt hurt to throw some in with ECY

Truth said:
Like LipoUltra..it'll mobilize your fat where you apply it..but now you have to exercise and burn that shit off

Anyone know the time frame / window to do this after application? In other words..after applying, how much time do I have to burn the mobilized fat before it is redeposited..
Follow the directions and don't sweat it off.

Back