• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Working out when your immune system is weak (i.e., a cold).

trHawT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've had a cold for two days now. Today is supposed to be chest. Do you guys workout when you feel like shit/sick? I almost never miss a workout, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to sit this out? It could be a safety issue. I don't have a spotter, and I'm taking Nyquil.

trHawT said:
I've had a cold for two days now. Today is supposed to be chest. Do you guys workout when you feel like shit/sick? I almost never miss a workout, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to sit this out? It could be a safety issue. I don't have a spotter, and I'm taking Nyquil.
I workout with a cold/flu (I suggest you workout at home...don't spread your cold to everyone in your gym)...Ditch the Nyquil, try a daytime formula, Nyquil is good at night to help you sleep.

Consider supplementing with Echinacea/vitimin C and getting extra rest.

Yeah, I will be working out at home. Nyquil seems to dry my nasal cavity the best.
I don't want to drown in mucous. lol. Thanks for the info.

Dont go to the gym cause I know I wouldn't wanna catch it, but yea It will proably be one of your better workouts if you stay hydrate because your immume system will exactly boost when your sick creating more white blood cells. Aslo you will recover faster than you normal due. The only problem when your sick you dont feel like working out you just feel like resting. Aslo it proably wouldn't hurt to miss one day if you been decated.

I don't workout when I'm sick; the only exception is when I have a cold. My cold symptoms are so minor that I barely even notice. Usually it consists of light sneezing and a very infrequent cough. If you have a fever, then I would suggest not working out.

Yeah, I have 101 temp. I think I'll sit this one out. I have to shoot M-16 in the gas mask tomorrow. Perhaps I'll blow chunks in the mask.

Good info., guys.

anabolic activity is last on the list when it comes to the body...you are lucky to recovery fully from a training session if training sick, so making new muscle isn't even an option...

Back