• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another noob says hi and thanks.

BoneCrusher

Lift or Die
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello.

Nice place ya have here. People with 20,000 posts?!? That rocks. I really want to give my respect to all the members for their replies and the way that people here are so careful and complete. By sharing your selves like this you show that the planet is in better shape than some folks would lead us to believe.

I am recently divorced after 22 years of marriage and now have complete control over my time and would like to fulfill a life long dream of getting more size and power. I am in a weird phase now where I wish my time to be free of responsibility to anyone but my self. I am going to use this time ???constructively??? to add some more power and bulk to my old frame. I am 44 years old and six feet tall. I weigh 215 lb???s and have a 34 inch waist. I have little body fat and can say I am in good shape ??? although my bench is nothing remarkable at 300 lbs. I play racquet-ball, do the tred-mill thing, lift, and am willing to commit (to a fitness program ??? not a woman).

While in college at Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, Texas, I was giving blood to the Red-Cross. The good people over there sent me a letter saying ???thanks but no thanks??? because my blood tested positive for the hepatitis-c antibody. I believe I got the hep??? from a blood transfusion I received after a bike wreck in ???79 and although I have never had any of the hep??? symptoms I do get my liver enzymes checked out every six to ten months. They have always been perfectly normal.

This brings me to my point of interest. A good friend told me that finaplix is not going to hurt my liver but I see by some of the posts here that this info is not accurate. I want to add that 35 lb???s in the worst way and will use what ever I can to get ???er done while not harming my liver in the process. Finaplix is something I can buy here locally but I???m a noob at this and figure it best to get advice from the people that know how it???s done.

If someone would mind posting a good combination of stuff to use to help me meet my target of 250 lb???s I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance for your help. I really do appreciate your efforts!

Hello..welcome aboard.
BoneCrusher said:
Hello....If someone would mind posting a good combination of stuff to use to help me meet my target of 250 lb???s I would be grateful.
I will list only the essentials: Lots of good food/lots of hard training/lots of rest/lots of sacrifices/lots of patience.

Good luck.

As I am self-employed I will structure my days, weeks, and months to do the "Essentials". I am, however, going to use enhancers and this is where the metal meets the bone!

I am greatful for your response Madden.

Welcome to IM !
My advice... read the stickies in each forum and if you have the time start a journal. Between those two suggestions you will get alll the input you need to mmmet your goals .

Good luck !
Gary

Back