• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

hey gopro, prss graphiccs..

zenreich6005

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i dropped you a line on a thread a while back. i mocked up a little logo for you or whatever to see if you dig.

if not, i dig. just dont go stealing it :)

its attatched as a link

dave

Hey thats pretty kewl man...you made that?

I am still waiting to see a pic of Tank's T shirts he made. I could use some new shirts to wear in the gym mine don't fit anymore...struts around flexing and making his pecs bounce back and forth...lol...j/k I don't really do that.

thanks bro. yeah, i did that. whipped it up in like 25 minutes after work today. hopefully eric likes it and asks me to do some work for him. i really just wanna help out fellow bb'ers....so prince, if you read this, i'd love to hook you up as well.

oh btw, it looks very commercial and sh*t because thats the look i was going for..i can do more sleek stuff too....

and deadbolt, its ok, i b0unce my pecs up and down all day long....i understand how it is...lol...

I like it ALOT!!! Very cool logo!!!! :thumb: :D

Don???t know what is this power rep shock thing but logo looks good :thumb:

Logo does look good, if you want to see Tank's t-shirt, then visit his journal.

bludevil said:
Logo does look good, if you want to see Tank's t-shirt, then visit his journal.
Will do ty BD!

That WOULD look very cool on a T-shirt! I may have you do some work for me yet! :thumb:

thanks GP (and everyone else who replied). Pile on the suggestions etc.. keep in touch

dave

Yellow/red is too primary. Try a blue/black yellow/black red/black scheme. Or maybe ask GP what his fav colors are. Except for pink... I know he loves that :D

IML Gear Cream!
PreMier said:
Yellow/red is too primary. Try a blue/black yellow/black red/black scheme. Or maybe ask GP what his fav colors are. Except for pink... I know he loves that :D

Shhhhh, I asked you not to tell anyone about my infatuation with pink! :mad:

THAT looks awesome!!!!!!!!

Back