• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Optimal training programs while on M1-t/4AD cycle?

walker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 28 years old, 6'0, 205, 12 % bf. I've been lifting for 3 years and I've missed two (2) scheduled training sessions during that period--I'm a little fanatical.

I RELIGIOUSLY take in b/w 3300 and 3500 calories per day composed of 45% carbs (70% oats, 20% veggies and fruit, 10% dextrose in post workout drink), 40% protein (325-350 grams a day--85% fish, chicken, and cottage cheese, 15% whey protein supps), and 15% fat (mainly derived from fish oil and flax oil supps).

When I started I was 170, 15% bf. While I'm pleased w/ how far I've come, I've def. hit a plateau and am looking to break through. My ultimate goal w/in
the next two (2) years is--225, 8% bf.

My deadlift max is 315, hang clean 185, flat bp 295, incline bp 225.

So here's the deal, after much research, I've decided to go w/ the following 4 week stack: M1-Test, 4 AD sublingual, and Swole.

Now I want to alter my training regime to maximize my increased growth potential during the cycle. Any advise/examples of splits/exercises/sets/reps?

Thanks in advance!

not quite sure what you are looking for. training is the same whether you are using PH's or training natural. use progressive overload and train at a high intensity...

your diets seems fine

Back