• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Unsweetened Iced Tea

1r0n M4n

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone! I'm new to the board. Do you feel unsweetened iced tea is good alternative to drinking soda? I recently started ordering it whenever I dined out since I was tired of drinking water all of the time. I was just wondering if I'm doing more harm than good. Any of your thoughts would be appreciated thanks.

thats fine :) A much better choice than soda. Just be careful how much you are drinking, as it does contain caffiene. So drink lots of water behind it.

Thanks for the info. I find that unsweeted tea is similar to water in that it doesn't make me feel as bloated after a burger and fries as if I were to drink a fruit punch or soda.

aggies1ut said:
:confused: Did I just read after a burger and fries? Whoa.
yeah man i think the soda isn't the only worries you have in your diet

Burger and fries make a great cheat meal but I was just using that as an example. However, today I had fried calamari followed up with a plate of lasagne as my weekly cheat:thumb:

Back