NapsGear.net

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Make me breathe

Thread: Make me breathe

I "Bai lei tai"

Rep Points

Make me breathe

Ok, so this is a strange question, but here it is anyway. During HIIT workouts I TRY to regulate my breathing and fail miserably. My latest failure has been to breathe in and out on beat with my steps. What do you do?

"Our lives are not determined by what happens to us, but how we REACT to what happens; not by what life brings to us, but by the ATTITUDE we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a CHAIN REACTION of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst... a spark that creates EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS."

Rep Points

WHy regulate?
    Kevin

"If you eat alot and workout hard and consistantly you will make good gains"

I "Bai lei tai"

Rep Points

Holy shit, for real? If I breathe normally, without controlling my intake/outtake I will cramp and lose steam before I want or need to. Right???????

"Our lives are not determined by what happens to us, but how we REACT to what happens; not by what life brings to us, but by the ATTITUDE we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a CHAIN REACTION of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst... a spark that creates EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS."

I "Bai lei tai"

Rep Points

I'm hyperventilating.........quick....need air!

Rep Points

I would imagine your body should naturally take more air. But you shouldnt need to focus on it... it shouldnt be a problem. But if it is then just breathe alot.
    Kevin

"If you eat alot and workout hard and consistantly you will make good gains"

Rep Points

JW,
    When I sprint, or HIT..I Suck the air. Exaggerated sucking it down....even before I need it. Keep in mind that you are fighting oxygen depletion, you need to get the O-2 to the muscles, force it in.
    And yes, if you are sucking wind, getting Vomits, and dizzy.....uh....your doing it
    right
    Rusty...you knew right?