• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cry me a river.

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered
Reaction score
We should just grind fat people up and use them as a natural source of fat in our diets. If theyre too lazy to actually try and lose weight, then there's no way they can be motivated enough to actually contribute anything to society. :D

I made it through the first three paragraphs. I must be honest...it makes me want to join. Fuck proper nutrition, aerobic, anaerobic, and over-all general health. Bring on the donuts and Lane Bryant!!!

I don???t really give a damn what they decide to do. I don???t see this going anywhere. You want to be a fat the rest of your life and not take any action to change your habits, so be it that???s your choice.

Its a disease on my fragile eyes.

Am I the only one who feels like shoving these poor creatures back into the water, when I come upon them on the beach?

MaxMirkin said:
Am I the only one who feels like shoving these poor creatures back into the water, when I come upon them on the beach?
Better yet, you can use their oil to light you lamps.

IML Gear Cream!
Holy crap, I may have wondered into enemy territory. This is the anti fat thread. Let me run out of here before they grind my ass into a natural source of fat and use it to light lamps, or maybe throw me back in the water.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D

fantasma62 said:
Holy crap, I may have wondered into enemy territory. This is the anti fat thread. Let me run out of here before they grind my ass into a natural source of fat and use it to light lamps, or maybe throw me back in the water.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D

LMAO good thing you have good sense of humor cuz I would be all over this fuckers :funny:

Hey Kata, this is nothing more than harmless fun. The funny thing is that I don't completely disagree with them:confused: .

Still, I figure their comments are meant to poke fun at the article, so I basically laugh along with them?
By the way, I never got to look like them Obese people....well, I did once, but I ran fast enough to not be harpooned:laugh:

lol I didn???t mean it as I would take offence at it. I would just find a way to get them back. I know it???s all in good fun. ;)

Got it, misuderstood...:thumb:

Is it raining over in your area?

Yup last nigh and this afternoon it started raining just as I was heading to the gym. Not too good of a weather lately :(

Tell me about it, it's pouring over here now....

Let me run out of here, you know enemy territory and all......:D

G-night

I think your totally different than them... YOU are actually trying to lose the weight. They are just proud to be fat.

fantasma62 said:
Greetings fantasma62 (side note: nice journal), it's not that those losers are fat. It's that they make excuses for not doing anything about it. It's the "It's a disease so I need some sort of medical treatment" crap that sickens me.

BTW, you're nothing like them. You've taken responsiblity for yourself and are doing something. Bravo!

So please, take no offense. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, it's cool. I was actually adding a little humor to it. I am very thick skinned (not just as a matter of speaking) and thought that what you guys posted was priceless....

I am in no way taking it personally, I just figured I'd garner a laugh out of ya'll...
Now, let me run the hell out of here....you guys are dangerous....:D

Guys, there is no better cure than laughter for any aches....:thumb: By the way, I agree with you guys' comments completely (on a side note)
You know what really bothers me? People that give up.
For some it is a disease (thyroid problems) for others, they are just assholes riding the coattails of those who are really sick.
I sell medical equipment and am selling the gastric band for the fatties. Although it makes me money, I don't condone it. In fact, I look at it as giving up and going the easy way out. I HATE THAT SHIT. It bothers me immensely that I am working my ass off trying to get healthy when those fatties just basically sit there and lose weight without working out or dieting. Is that fair? Nope.
You know what? They will die of heart attacks regardless because most of these bypasses are reversible....
Anyway, guys, keep posting....It's fun to read, believe me....

Last edited:
Maybe the smokers should protest the medical establishment for thier campaign against smoking, I mean some people smoke all thier lives with no problems, and then the alcoholics can protest, many drink like a fish and still have a good liver. Why have we become such a whiny nation? Waaa, I am too fat and everyone is picking on me. Either accept it or do something about it and stop trying to change the world instead of yourself.

cjrmack said:
Maybe the smokers should protest the medical establishment for thier campaign against smoking, I mean some people smoke all thier lives with no problems, and then the alcoholics can protest, many drink like a fish and still have a good liver. Why have we become such a whiny nation? Waaa, I am too fat and everyone is picking on me. Either accept it or do something about it and stop trying to change the world instead of yourself.
Hell of an opinion, I couldn't agree with you more....No, this time I am not playing around. People need to do something about themselves, if they are not strong enough to do it, SCREW THEM:attitude:

I don't now, nor will I ever accept excuses or make them. If I screw up, I fess up to it and won't blame the rest of society for it.
To those fatties I say: DROP THE F-ING CHEESECAKE AND EAT SOME FREAKING OATMEAL, HELL EAT A SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad you agree. Too much nowadays people do not want to take responsibilty for themselves. People all know smoking is bad for them but they will sue the tobacco companies. Then the woman who tried to sue McDonalds because her kid was fat. Where does it end? I am prone to being on the heavy side but am doing something about it and working hard at it. Why shouldn't anybody else excepting those with medical conditions either do something or accept it and shut up. Society is what it is and is not going to change.

Ok...my 2 cents:

obesity CAN be a disease in some cases but i would say 90% of obesity (if not 99%) is just poor eating and lack of exercise...the whole genetic argument is a bunch of crap too....my WHOLE family is obese except me...and i am the only one who works out and eats right.....hmmmm...funny how that works....the only way fat is passed down is by fat lazy parents teaching their kids how to eat like shit and be lazy as well...theres your genetics.

as far as it being a disease on society...it is....why should my health insurance cost an arm and a leg when i hopefully will never have to utilize it. It's because there are so many fat lazy people who will eventually need medication and hospitalization for the health concers that arise from their poor lifestyle choices.....who pays for that shit...we all do.

I would never judge a person by their appearance....like i said before ...my whole family is overweight and i believe they are great people (well except my uncle....fuck you....bastard..lol)...they certainly have the right to look and act however they want.....i just dont want to pay for it.

i'll stop...for now.

Back