• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My body looks bloated after heavy workout

1r0n M4n

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After I workout I notice that my muscle definition isn't the same as before my workout. I know that the muscles are pumped which accounts for most of the puffy look. But by the next morning the muscle definition is back and looking better than before. I don't take any supplements outside of a protien drink post workout. All things being equal I was just wondering why some guys look ripped in the gym when they are pumped and others look like they were blown up with air even though they have the same body fat levels and same muscle composition.

I would imagine vascularity would have alot to do with it. NOx3 always helped bring out my veins!

too much pumping does tend to smooth out most people...thats why during a bodybuilding show they tell you to only pump up for about 10 minutes before going on stage....so that you look full but maintain your cuts.

i would imagine the difference between people has something to do with where they hold the blood in the muslcle and how superficial their vasculature is....as well as the fact that lifting brings about and inflammatory response that can also smooth people out a bit.....maybe if you lifted lighter this wouldn't happen....but i'm sure that isnt what you want.

Back