• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ATTN: Hot Guys

You are one seriously fucked up individual.

Of course now I find this humorous because all the guys on this board are going to start taking down their pics from the gallery :rofl:

Yup, you sure hit that on the nail :rolleyes:

Religion......what is it again?

Can someone please ban him, he is out of control. WTF. He wants nothing to do with Fitness, just fucking around.

What a waste of a read. Dont people have better things to do, like play in traffic?

This guy is just trying to piss people off. Most of his posts are more childish than anything I a 16 year old would even think of i.e. "ATTN: Hot guys". If we just ignore him maybe he will go away. Or better yet he might piss of the wrong powerful mod and get silenced.

Oh hell no. Dude whoever you are you???re seriously fucked up. I really hope you don???t end up with a baseball bat up your ass one of these days when you piss someone off. :no:

WTF...what is that news article about.

lol good one luke.

i'm hoping to hell that article was fake

I love Mobb Deep.

IML Gear Cream!
Asspuncture, so do you prefer asscobra over asspuncture?

Last edited:
KataMaStEr said:
Oh hell no. I really hope you don???t end up with a baseball bat up your ass one of these days when you piss someone off. :no:

I think he would like that... :barf:

ASSPUNCTURE said:
If Any hot guys want me to pleasure myself to their pics, just post a link and ill do it. :p

personally i think this guy is 1 sick fuckin mofo. :attitude:

this aint a fag singles forum you dumbfuck. :attitude:

Okay, now I seen evrything. :laugh:

Okay, now curiosity killed the cat: If a single gay female (IF she is on the forum) asks for you to post some steamy pics of women, would you do it?

I'm just curious. ;)

how many do you want? :hehe:

..not the same thing.

the question would have to be if a single gay female asked the women here to post pictures of THEMSELVES for her to "pleasure herself to" would they? (can't be guys posting pictures of women for the gay woman)

what a cruel world :sob:

nikegurl said:
..not the same thing.

the question would have to be if a single gay female asked the women here to post pictures of THEMSELVES for her to "pleasure herself to" would they? (can't be guys posting pictures of women for the gay woman)

I was trying to say that but I could not form out the words. :lol: Thanks for doing that for me. :thumbup:

Back