• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Payton dealt to beantown!!!

gr81

You Lack Intensity!!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.nba.com/celtics/news/CelticsAcquirePaytonPress2.html

well what is the world comin to I say?! my boy GP is going to Boston along with Rick Fox. I have no idea why LA traded him, they rally could have used him and Paton would have thrived after the roster changes in LA IMO. Boston is a black hole nowadays, although he is gonna tear it up in the Eatern Conf. It is a good trade for the celts who really didn't lose anything of value. They could play a more up tempo game which could benefit Pierce. we shall see. I do think that his career is winding down unfortunately. Payton was an unbelievably consistant player who played a very high energy game. Dude was a spark plug and rarely missed a game. He always played high minutes in Seattle and I knew that would catch up to him some day. Either way thou Payton is the best point guard the nba has seen in the last decade IMO. I wish him luck

What the hell are the lakers trying to do this year, come in last place? So far they got rid of great players and got shit in return! And to top it off, they raised their ticket prices, bastards.

Payton is still very good, but he's 35 and he's not like he was, understandabley.

gr81 said:
Either way thou Payton is the best point guard the nba has seen in the last decade IMO
A guy named Stockton comes to mind...

cappo5150 said:
What the hell are the lakers trying to do this year, come in last place? So far they got rid of great players and got shit in return! And to top it off, they raised their ticket prices, bastards.
Oh and let's not forget that the Lakers get Vlade again. :laugh:

A guy named Stockton comes to mind...

Stockon didn't have the offensive game that Payton did, not by a long shot. Stockton was completely reliant on Malone. Payton on the other hand could be the number one scorer or dish out 12 assists at once. Payton was more complete. I'll admit that Stockton was more of a traditional 1 guard and maybe distributed the ball better, but not by much. Payton was the better all around player. Plus Stockton was one of the dirtiest players around. I gotta gove him his dap, but GP was better, no question.

Your biased... Living in Seattle and all. I say Stocton was better :D

thats not being biased, it just means that I have the basis to make the comparison. GP was so underrated for so long, no one gets exposure in Seattle, you guys have no idea how good he was in his prime. I watched so many Utah Jazz games to make the comparison. just look at it this way, take away Malone and what do you have? btw Stockton played college ball at Gonzage here in Eastern Washington so ha! lol

yo hows it going P? hows the weight comin, are you getting back into the swing of things? peace bro

I live in SLC, so was just givin ya shit ;)

I separated my shoulder on Saturday, and its been almost 11 weeks since I touched a weight. My orthopedist said I should be 100% in 4-6 more weeks. Shit happens, but I am eager to get back :)

Still doing the PL stuff? Or have you switched back to a hypertrophy geared routine?

I separated my shoulder on Saturday, and its been almost 11 weeks since I touched a weight. My orthopedist said I should be 100% in 4-6 more weeks. Shit happens, but I am eager to get back

Still doing the PL stuff? Or have you switched back to a hypertrophy geared routine?

god damm that sucks about your shoulder. I can relate thou fa sho. Hey when you do get back you are gonna be so geared up that you'll love it that much more! trust.
I have been out with strepp throat for a week and a half so I haven't trained in like two weeks which sucks, but I'll be back quick I hope. Its sucks to be sick thou now b/c my B-day is tommorrow dammit?!
as for the PL, yeah man I am in it for the long haul. I wanna do it for years and years, I really don't see myself going back to BB for a long time probably. I love it so much more. It really brings out my intensiyt level! Well I hope you recover quickly dude. I am certain you will. peace

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks, I also hope you recover quick. Thats tight that you are about the PL style now. Are you all about strength, or do you want to be huge too? I know RC uses Westside, but I was just unsure of how effective it really is.
B-day tomorrow eh? Happy fuckin birthday man! Need to find a little hottie to give you some birthday spankings ;)

Stockton.......Payton.....

Fuq both of 'em... its all about Avery Johnson...

:laugh:

Hey, you laugh, but whos gotta ring?
:thumbs: :rocker:

Pre
Thats tight that you are about the PL style now. Are you all about strength, or do you want to be huge too? I know RC uses Westside, but I was just unsure of how effective it really is.

Thanks bro, I appreciate it. I still wanna be huge of course. I never lost site of that, I am just not worried about being cut right now. When its all said and done I wanna be 300 lbs and squatting 700+ lbs! does that answer your question.. lol
Westside is EXTREMELY effective, its such a scientific approach to getting the lifts that honestly I would STRONGLY recommend every serious lifter give it a run at some point. Its nothing but beneficial and a great way to get a solid foundation. I can't say enough good things about it man, believe me I am in love with it. Read up on it and give it a try, I know you'll love it!

Stockton.......Payton.....

Fuq both of 'em... its all about Avery Johnson...

Hey, you laugh, but whos gotta ring?

:eek2:how dare you !! lol.. lol Avery Johnson, yeah I suppose Vinny Del Negro is better than Jordan as well eh! ha ha ha ;) Besides its football season now and my Seahawks are gonna kick your ass..oh wait San An doesn't have a team.. muuwaaaaaaa.
peace bitches :p

Vinnie Del Negro... LOL

Wanna know old school.....

Lets see....

Name some "out of left field" players..... sounds like fun

Tom Copa
Tom Chambers (WHITE BOY..... HA)
Chuck Nevitt
Mark Eaton
Yinka Dare
Sidney Moncrief
Vernon Maxwell (clutch ass shooter)
Rex Chapmen ( I KNOW you member that shot in the playoffs!)
Dwayne Schintzus
Dino Raja
LaPhonso Ellis
Harold Minor (WAY overrated)

heh... keep briningem

Tom Copa
Tom Chambers (WHITE BOY..... HA)Tommy Gun!!! He was dope and he played for Seattle lets not forget
Chuck Nevitt
Mark EatonBill Walton Impersonator!!lol
Yinka DareWasn't he the guy who never got an assist in his career or sum shit? lol
Sidney Moncrief
Vernon Maxwell (clutch ass shooter)Mad Max! how could I forget. remember the fan he punched!
Rex Chapmen ( I KNOW you member that shot in the playoffs!)
Dwayne Schintzus
Dino Raja
LaPhonso Ellis
Harold Minor (WAY overrated)

what about these old school names:
Pooh Richards
Tree Rollins
Cadillac Anderson
Benoit Benjamin
Rolando Blackman
Scott Skiles
Mark Price
Kevin Duckworth

Pooh Richards Didnt he used to be tight?
Tree Rollins LOL.. the dude with the longest wingspan in NBA history
Cadillac Anderson OH MAN... a HUGE bust.... great name, horrible game
Benoit Benjamin Talented but FAT and LAZY... had a few good seasons in NJ
Rolando Blackman TIGHT ass shooter
Scott Skiles John Stockton with no visible talent
Mark Price Steve Kerr WITH talent
Kevin Duckworth I just member he was big, and got dunked on a lot by Jordan

GOOD STUFF!

Benoit Benjamin
wanna know what BB's nickname was in Seattle? ready for it..... mushy butt!!! ha ha ha. I am dead serious, thats what we called him. they just don't make NBA names like they used to. lol

IML Gear Cream!
The Lakers getting Vlade again takes me back...to the late 80's. It's so...vintage. He was there at the same time short shorts were still in, was he not?

Jaim's rant about "the dream team": It's not a dream team. Who are we kidding? Of course you've got the most amazing American players all together on one team, and that's awesome. But it's not a dream team. Why, you ask? Because the whole point of a dream team is (or at least, it was, before the corrupted it), is that is gave college and university players a chance to DREAM....about going to the olympics. Now, it's only pros, and (at least in the sport of USA basketball), college players have no hope.
END OF RANT

P.S. Do you remember when team USA picked Christian Laettner instead of Shaq. he he he.

P.P.S. Wayman Tisdale

jaim91 said:
The Lakers getting Vlade again takes me back...to the late 80's. It's so...vintage. He was there at the same time short shorts were still in, was he not?

Jaim's rant about "the dream team": It's not a dream team. Who are we kidding? Of course you've got the most amazing American players all together on one team, and that's awesome. But it's not a dream team. Why, you ask? Because the whole point of a dream team is (or at least, it was, before the corrupted it), is that is gave college and university players a chance to DREAM....about going to the olympics. Now, it's only pros, and (at least in the sport of USA basketball), college players have no hope.
END OF RANT

P.S. Do you remember when team USA picked Christian Laettner instead of Shaq. he he he.
Well, if the other countries will stop sending pros, we will too. Besides, have you taken a good look at the current team? Most of them should be in college anyway. :D

As for Payton vs. Stockton......no way Payton owns him. Stockton was always a superior point guard. How man people did Payton ever make better? That's the definition of a point guard. Fuck, if you look up what an ideal PG should play like, they'll probably have a pic of Stockton up. The only thing Payton could do better was score. Even on D I'd say they were about even. Sure Payton was "The Glove", but who got the record for all time steals? And Malone had nothing to do with that one.

Stockon a better defensive player! ha, please man. no fuckin way. look at how many years payton lead eth league in steals. John played for so many seasons which woulod account for the steal record. And lest we forget Payton lead the league in assists and I watched him day in and day out for 10 years, he made everyone on that team better! John is more of a textbook pointguard, I will give him that, but no question Payton was the better all around player. No one has been put on the all defensive team more years than Payton besides Jordan. Payton could do what stockton did and more. I guess we agree to disagree, but unless you watched Gary play day in and day out you have no idea what he did for the ball club. No one on the court played with more energy than he did.

I just hope GP won't be a bitch in beantown. if he plays the way he's capable of, he could be the perfect compliment to Sweet P. and perhaps Ainge will finally look good for a change. if not, i think Ainge will be gonzo sooner than later.........

Playing against the USA, no one will be able to stop Duncan. The rest of teh guys are just there for intimidation.

jaim91 said:
Playing against the USA, no one will be able to stop Duncan. The rest of teh guys are just there for intimidation.
Man how I wish that were true. But Duncan won't be able to do it all by himself, those kids better step up!

See, already GP is being a bitch. I KNEW this was coming.

The trade isnt even like a week old and he's already refusing to report to a mandatory physical, so they had to reconstruct the trade. it worked out well, cuz we sent Jumaine Jones to LA instead of Marcus Banks (who i like). Man, i hope this isnt an indication of things to come....

Back