• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is HCG an injectible or oral?

Evil ANT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need to get some damn HCG, I guess. My nuts kind of hurt a little lately so I'm paranoid. It's not a major pain or anything, just a little uneasy feeling down there so I'm going to play it safe. I should have got some HCG long ago but I didn't know much about it until recently.

Anyhow, is it oral or primarily injectible? Thanks! :)

Injectable.

Hey EA! Yeah, hcg is an injectable. You inject it sub-Q using an insulin syringe and pin.

Ah, gotcha'!

I'm glad this thread was even posted. When I submitted it last night, there was a page error so I assumed it didn't even get posted. I closed the page and went to bed. I was kind of shocked to even see it here today. Woohoo!

How much HCG does one usually shoot at a time?

250-500iu twice a week, E4D, whatever.

Awesome, thanks guys. Better safe than sorry so it's time to protect my gonads by getting some HCG.

Working out is a very expensive hobby. :p

If they are hurting, you may have other problems. HCG is mainly to keep testicles from shrinking. I've never known anyone to take it for pain.

I wish they had HCG in pill form.

They don't hurt much today. Believe it or not, I think it may actually be from doing heavy squats.

Back