• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

In response to "WHAT MAKES YOU ILL IN GYM"

ASSPUNCTURE

Banned Member
Reaction score
popping pills while Im carrying HEat so that the e
IML Gear Cream!
Ill tell you, its the women who wear the shirt tied around their waist to hide their ass and think nobody realizes whgat they are doing! I dont care if youre hiding ass sweat or just a big ass, c'mon!:yell:

Its mid summer here, i know you arent wearing a long sleeve shirt to or from the gym...yet you convienetely brought one to tie around your waist and hide your ass!!

Lose it sister...for ASSPUNCTURE wants to see your sweaty labia.

Dude I thought we already came to the conclusion that you are gay. What do you care?

I thought he was banned, :lol:
Why not reply in the thread itself instead of starting a new one tho?

Chain Link said:
I thought he was banned, :lol:
Why not reply in the thread itself instead of starting a new one tho?
Do you really expect an answer that makes sense? I mean he's already made the decision that sticking his beef into a tube filled with fecal matter is better than vaginal sex. I dont think rationality is this guys strongpoint. ;)

Monolith said:
Do you really expect an answer that makes sense? I mean he's already made the decision that sticking his beef into a tube filled with fecal matter is better than vaginal sex. I dont think rationality is this guys strongpoint. ;)
potd.gif

Monolith said:
This is the funniest thing I've heard in days. :D

Back