• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Strange Hot Flashes...

camarosuper6

Unstoppable Force
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
No, its not menapause, I promise you that.

The past few weeks, I have been having regular hot flashes througout the day and the night. It will suddenly hit, I will get a warm sensation throughout my body, and I will break a mild sweat. It will last anywhere from 3-5 minutes, and then dissapear. It happens througout the day AND the night.

I have taken steroidal/hormonal products, but this is the first time I have ever had any issues with flashes....

I currently take
Multivitamin
Tribulus
Vitamin E
Protein/Creatine

Regular Diet....

I have no clue what this could be.. could it be stress induced, or maybe something from my previous use androgens?

Any input appreciated

On a side note, my sperm production seems to be down, because I do not excrete my man juice with the "force" I used too. It seems to barely come out, where it used to be pretty damn powerful.

LOL.. ok embarassment aside... WTF is goin on inside me! :confused:

I bet it is just anxiety.
I just read that the medications Clonidine (Catapres) and Venlafaxine (Effexor) helps to reduce it but I guess you will not go to those extremes.
If I have an advice is to wait a few more days, it will probably go away.
Read about Adropause, it can happen very soon. http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2557.html

Btw, you ruined my joke about menopause.

good :)

Good to see you back Vieope.

Back