• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Recent Florida "Xbox" Murders Prompt Calls for a Ban

Chain Link

Cyber Athlete
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Recent Florida "Xbox" Murders Prompt Calls for a Ban on Aluminum "Assault Bats"

The recent murders in Florida over an XBOX video game system proves that Aluminum Baseball Bats should be banned. Given the power of these bats compared to wooden bats the killers were able to make even victim identification with dental records impossible.

1. Aluminum bats are clearly assault bats with only one purpose: to kill people using as few swings as possible.
These bats are so powerful that they are banned even by Major League Baseball which provides incontrivertible evidence that they have no legitimate sporting purpose.
2. Aluminum Assault Bats are so lightweight that killers favor them for their rapid swinging capacity. They can club victims continually while taking fewer pauses for rest (energy reloading).
3. Aluminum Assault Bats come with a rubber 'club' grip which despite claims to the contrary is not purely cosmetic and must in some way contribute to the power or swinging capacity of the bat.
We believe that while a Ban on Aluminum Assault Bats might not have prevented this terrible tragedy we would like to exploit this opportunity to call attention to the need to ban assault bats.
We would also like to assure bat owners and baseball enthusiasts that we respect and defend their right to own bats for safe and responsible play. Only extremists would consider safe storage laws intended to keep bats away from children a threat to bat ownership and baseball.

Ok, so its fake ;) Just a little bit of,"assault weapons" humor I found in another forum. 1 month left until these,"cop killing machines" are back on the streets.. cant wait, going t buy me an evil AR-15 for my birthday(sept 22) if prices arent all over the place by then :)
:wave: Stupid ban :attitude:

:wtf: Are we talkin about sex and dildos or friggin aluminum bats? I am confused right now. :confused:

Back