• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why my veins are green if my blood is red ?

and why are some veins green and others more blue? (arteries :confused: )

Your from Brazil.

No.. I think that they are bluish.. I would guess that its the blood that is oxygen depleted, and it is just darker. Giving the vein a darker appearance :shrug:

nikegurl said:
and why are some veins green and others more blue? (arteries :confused: )

Arteries pump blood away from the heart, so the blood would be bright red with oxygen. I think all you can see is veins.

I have never been to the "bottom side" of the world. I am thinking that maybe you are different and have green blood.. :D

PreMier said:
I have never been to the "bottom side" of the world. I am thinking that maybe you are different and have green blood.. :D

Brazilian women. Case closed.

my arms have blue veins and green. seriously. the blue ones are thinner and look deep. the green ones are closer to the surface. :D

i'm afraid to ask you where the vein you're talking about is. :gosh:

Your blood is blue, dude.

Spock has green blood. You have blue blood. Turns red when exposed to oxygen.

Maybe you should cut back on the veggies. :D

Well, it very well could be color blindness. lol

I just read that there is no such thing as blue blood, it is just a myth. Dark red is the color when the blood is deprived of oxygen.

Vieope said:
I just read that there is no such thing as blue blood, it is just a myth. Dark red is the color when the blood is deprived of oxygen.
Except you can see blue veins:shrug: I guess under your theory, the vein itself is what is blue and the blood is deep red?

Where's Bandaidwoman?

I want to pet that bunny rabbit for some reason.

IML Gear Cream!
and I want him to turn it right-side up again. (the bunny, not the green veins)

trHawT said:
I want to pet that bunny rabbit for some reason.

dude you been hanging out with ass-parasite for too long.

Back