• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone in Northern California... I NEED HELP!

camarosuper6

Unstoppable Force
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im moving next week to the Eureka area (grumbles) and will be there for at least a year.

I need to find a good gym, and they have no regular gyms like 24 hour or Ballys... I just found some gym called Collossus Gym.. but have no idea about it.

Anyone live in this area help me out?

Thanks

I thought that you were in a car accident, fire or something.. :)

Ha... nope

I just need a good gym to go to, and the places in the yellowpages online service are either disconnected or out of service

Damn country bullish

Im gonna miss the big city.

Cheer up though. :) Atleast you aren't moving to Modesto, or Bakersfield, or Fresno, or some other god awful place in Central Cali.

Oh, and if you ever get down/sad, my dad has 4 season tickets to the Niners and I get as many and however many games I want. I could always take ya to one in SF. :)

Last edited:
oh boy u are gonna be near the boonies..yikes

not much of a chance of finding a chain there, but good luck anyways

I used Google to find my gym, then checked it out when I got to the area.

IML Gear Cream!
Just let your fingers do the walking...search the yellow pages. That is what they're for :) .

If you can not find any popular names that you're familiar with, then call the nearest fitness equipment or supplement retailer....they would surely be able to provide you with a decent referal.

Back