• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

M1T (with no M1T in it)?

largepkg

Dookie
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK, here is the deal. I've been on Higher Power M1T for 11 days now. I've noticed no sides, nor real gains. I started out taking 10 mg for the first 7 days. For the last 4 I've been taking split dose 20 mg. My question is could it be that I've got a bad batch? Is it common for these companies to scam? Could I be a non responder or am I just impatient and expecting to much?

I bought mine from 1fast400. Worked really well.

Are you noticing really awesome pumps? I noticed those at 10mg a day. I would be so pumped on arm day, that I could barely bend my arms.

The pumps were so intense they actually hurt!:thumb:

I also ran a cycle of Higher Power M1T. It took a little while to get some real feel, but it came, and it came strong. :thumb: I didnt get crazy pumps like Big C, but I did get some real gains. There were absolutely no side effects for at least 3 weeks, and even then, they were mild. I did 5 mg the first week, 10 the 2nd, 15-20 the third, and ten the 4th. Stick with it, itll come. :rocker:

The good stuff kicks in hard after about 3 days. Higher Power is cheap, but this is the first I have heard of it being bunk. NO SIDE EFFECTS FOR THREE WEEKS IS BAD NEWS! Hopefully, it was a bad batch.

I had great pumps before the M1T. I really don't notice much of a difference in any way. I'll stick with it, and let everyone know.

You know in a strange way I've been looking forward to my nads shrinking just so I know it's working. :nut: As of today the sack is still full of racquetballs not marbles! :hmmm:

Your nuts won't shrink on M1T if you do a regular length cycle--2 to 4 weeks. I don't know how someone can be on M1T and not be able to tell. Prince, you bought some Higher Power, right?

I did Higher Power. I noticed sides after day 3. (started feeling sick). But I didn't see any gains until the end of week two. I never had any strength gains, but I gained more muscle in my back, than I had on my whole body (exaggeration, but you get the idea.) It works.

I just bought 4 bottles of HP last week. I'll start the new cycle tomorrow and report back on whether this batch is good or not. This is my 3rd cycle of HP M1T. The other 2 worked as expected except I take 40mg a day.

Wow, sounds like HP has the right stuff, but not enough of it. I used IDS, and worked up to 20 mg/day.

Maybe that Is why I had no problem doing 20mg/day for a first cycle?!?!

I wonder what that would be equivalent to with the UL m1t I picked up?

IML Gear Cream!
Same price, but better rep on this forum. You used IDS, too. Why did you use different brands at the same time, Luke? Maybe that is why you said you felt "better" on the HP--it was weaker.

You guys recommend I up the dosage? Say to 30-40 mg? Does size and weight have anything to do with recommended dosage? I am 226 lbs @ 6'4''

PirateFromHell said:
Same price, but better rep on this forum. You used IDS, too. Why did you use different brands at the same time, Luke? Maybe that is why you said you felt "better" on the HP--it was weaker.
quite possibly:laugh:

largepkg said:
You guys recommend I up the dosage? Say to 30-40 mg? Does size and weight have anything to do with recommended dosage? I am 226 lbs @ 6'4''

I'm 5'10" 190. 40 mgs seems to be good for me.

Robert DiMaggio said:
Higher Power is owned by Bodybuilding.com I can only assume they produce a quality supplement.
Didn't you buy some HP M1T some time ago? How did it work for you?

Oh, my bad.

Robert DiMaggio said:
I bought M1D, but have not used it yet.
I'm using hp m1d right now. Here's what I have to say .... " :thumb: "

Luke, you could take sugar pills and see results. You might not be as lucky as your four-doughnut-eating friend, but you are making good progress. Be careful when gaining strength fast. You might injure yourself like me. :eek:

IML Gear Cream!
im using HP M1d now also 6mg daily spread out, and i have to say ive been gaining by leaps and bounds,,this is my second cycle this year, the first cycle i gained 35lbs on the bench taking around 4mg daily in the last cycle

leykis1o1 said:
im using HP M1d now also 6mg daily spread out, and i have to say ive been gaining by leaps and bounds,,this is my second cycle this year, the first cycle i gained 35lbs on the bench taking around 4mg daily in the last cycle
I know what you mean buddy. I"m doing 6mg too, but all in the morning. I"m not sure about bench because I never max, but I"ve added 50% more weight to my single arm nautilus tricep pull downs, and I can do weighted (25lbs) pull ups like there's no tomorrow.

Back