• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Converting Cattle Pellets. All The Info You Need To Homebrew Fina

IML Gear Cream!
Ok, I need some advice. This second round didnt go so well. Here is what I did:

4 carts crushed
150ml Heat
I let it sit for 2 days in heat (didnt have a choice)
filtered the heat
had 100ml of yellowish clear tren/heat
added 500ml of ice cold distilled water

Here is my problem, it turned to milk. No crystals formed. Last time I did this I had crystals immediately and it separated from the water.

I tried filtering it anyways but the milky water just goes right through the filter. Im not sure what I screwed up.

Is this wasted? I guess im going to let the mily water sit and see if it separates.

Any advice would be nice.

Perhaps the length of time in methanol caused this result.
Im not 100% certain.
Sounds like the binders were dissolved to the point where they do not catch in the filter.

Well the powder was less than i thought weight wise......looked like more volume than cellulose. I got 1.35 grams. 1st time. Might be better off just buying it. Hopefully next time is better.....debating if i should do wet method next.....any advice?

Sorry its been so long I get caught up elsewhere.
Considering you used several filters 1.35 isnt bad.
Next time be patient.
Filter binders once.
use only one filter for tren.
The reason is that some tren gets caught in the filter no matter what you do so for every one you use you lose some tren.

Well, I waited a little longer and the crystals appeared. I just needed to be patient. All filtered and waiting to dry.

One last thing, I usually use 4 carts for the conversion. But I end up losing 1gm to 1.5gm in the conversion process. Any reason why?

My second conversion with only one filter went way better. Got 3.6 grams with 4 carts. I let the powder dry for about 3 days so hopefully there wasnt water weight in the powder.

One thing though that im freaked out about. After 3 weeks of 50mg eod i started getting lumps in the nips.....started using dostinex, b6, and aromasin. I stopped week 4 because i was getting more tissue build up.

I also was doing 50mg eod test prop. I've done way heavier cycles of both these compounds and have never had gyno flare ever.....first time usimg homebrew though has me a little worried.

Any ideas as to how this could happen on such a low dose?

Yah.for once your tren is dosed properly...or perhaps the tren you had used before was bunk. Or....perhaps you have developed sensitivity over time. How is sexual function? Iknow its. A sensitive question but if your having a tough time gettin it up then we know it from the tren.

Yah.for once your tren is dosed properly...or perhaps the tren you had used before was bunk. Or....perhaps you have developed sensitivity over time. How is sexual function? Iknow its. A sensitive question but if your having a tough time gettin it up then we know it from the tren.

Thanks for the quick response Brundel.

Sexual function has been totally normal. Married for 15 years so my wife knows when im struggling due to hormones. No probs at all this cycle.

I started nolva for pct so im sure its gonna turn off here pretty quick though.

I can say that this has been my best cycle so far. Ive never felt or looked like this from any other cycle.

Im so bummed i had to shut it down so early but i dont want to take any chances.

Another weird thing is i have a huge bruise above my nipple. Must be sensitive tissue. The tissue has gone down a bit since pct......wtf??.

IML Gear Cream!
No, its ugl that ive used in 3 other cycles. Good source.

For your next cycle, begin using ancillaries before you start using your test and tren. SO, start the AI a couple weeks early this way your enzymes are already bound up prior to test administration.

Is it possible to make a tren/test prop hybrid with conversion chart supplied in post #94?

Why not tren/prop at 100/100 or 200mg/ml total? I have see many ug lab hybrids that are well over 200mg/ml. The "ultimate" fina kit's oil is stable up to 300mg/ml. It is also reported to be less painful and more IM soluble. Do u know what type of oil this is?

Every Mg above 100mg prop begins to be more difficult to keep in solution.
In addition prop is known to be relatively painful and as the concentration increases so does localized irritation at the injection site. The "kits" take advantage of the fact that after you combine everything in one container and filter you will NOT have 100mg.
You will have alot less....unfortunately nobody really knows and we can only speculate at the actual mg/ml but we do know that it is far less than 100% could be as low as 50% or 50mg/ml.
So.....it may say your making 300mg/ml but its more like 150-175mg. The shit will be painful.

The solvent they use is called guaiacol and has antiseptic and analgesic properties which help to reduce pain initially but itll still hurt after a day or so.

Just converted another 2 carts. For some reason after I filtered the crystals I was left with more of a milky colored liquid in the jar and not as many crystals in the filter.

Any ideas on how to extract more crystals?

I added about 250ml of cold water and some crystals appeared but now I have close to 1000ml of water.

Should I wait and let water evaporate or what?

You probably used too much methanol.
if you use say 300ml methanol youll need alot more water to get the crystals to form.
The crystals form when there is a certain ratio of water to methanol.

Add more water and run through the filter again.

You probably used too much methanol.
if you use say 300ml methanol youll need alot more water to get the crystals to form.
The crystals form when there is a certain ratio of water to methanol.

Add more water and run through the filter again.

Will try that thanks

IML Gear Cream!
im glad someone else brought back this old thread ;) I have been reading over basskiller site and all seems easy..im gunna order my raw power for test prop tomorrow but im gunna make tren from fina i think....might have to do the math vs powder but either way....

what is this magic soltion?? i am asuming its ba and bb but in what ammount... I am wanting to make 40ml at roughly 100mg pr ml so i figure ill need 4 carts and after that im kinda lost

finaplix

So if the kit has 10 pellets, 200mg, and the average vial yields 100mg/ml, or 10 ml vials, would you only crush up 5 pellets, or due to conversion loss the whole thing?

I just learned something. Im making my own USDAlol tren from here out
Brundel nice work with this thread.:clapping:

Can i use grain alcohol 190proof instead of methanol/heat??

The magic solution is guiaicol.
Just use the recrystallization method. The results are far better.

the magic solution for the fina kits has never been guiaicol. guiaicol was only first introduced when we first started to experiment with winny in oil back in 02 (I believe that was the year.. old age..LOL)..

animal's kit has a some sort of surfactant in it I believe (but not totally sure)
But most of them consisted of only BA +BB Researchkits which was was of the first mainstream kit companies only used BA alone.. Thats why his 2 gram kits hurt like hell , but the 4 gram kit was ok.. He used the same amount of BA in both kits.. I was very good friends with Chemripped (the owner) back then

I heard all kinds of rumors regarding what was in it. I did hear BA/BB alot.
I figured Gui just because it is a relatively burly solvent but this was a guesstimate.

Ill take your word for it.

Back