• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycles help

alexvega

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi everyone, im a new user in the forums, my english its no good but i´m going to try, i need some information a bout the cycles, if any can helpme, please, give advise.

i need the mg/cc, the total weeks, the types, etc.

Read for yourself bro, just search and you will find.

What Mudge said. I should've said that.

i know

Mudge said:
Read for yourself bro, just search and you will find.

Ahhh , i saw you are alittle selfish, im a Rn, in my country, i live in Costa Rica. there are a lot of inf, that i know. my knowlege is big a bout the steroids , but im´not a guru, perhaps , some body can giveme, a tips , to be update, what have to do after the cycle, thanks bro.:thumb:

Selfish? There are thousands of cycle examples, people run things a variety of different ways. Why retell what thousands have already told, if you really care to learn you will find most of the information on your own, and ask questions from there, not "read me a story papa."

Testosterone enanthate/cypionate 500mg a week for 10 weeks

Thats a pretty standard first cycle. That would be 20cc of testosterone needed.

The usage of the word "selfish" in that guy's post really did make me laugh my ass off. :laugh:

don´t laugh of me

Evil ANT said:
The usage of the word "selfish" in that guy's post really did make me laugh my ass off. :laugh:

hey bro, don´t laugh of me, my language is espanish, im just try to write in english to learn about the topics, maybe you canwritte in espanish.
i know this is fun.
pura vida bro:rocker:

IML Gear Cream!
heyyy

Mudge said:
Selfish? There are thousands of cycle examples, people run things a variety of different ways. Why retell what thousands have already told, if you really care to learn you will find most of the information on your own, and ask questions from there, not "read me a story papa."

Testosterone enanthate/cypionate 500mg a week for 10 weeks

Thats a pretty standard first cycle. That would be 20cc of testosterone needed.
hey bro thanks for the example, but i used to run enanthato 250mg/week but not longer than 3 weeks, but i get ballness, i think,., you said that mixed the both, or 500 mg/week on enanthanta and 500mg of cypionato in the same week.

thanks bro .

500mg of enanthate, for 10 weeks, not 3.

Yes bro, i never went to longer than 3/weeks , i was afraid, but now , isaw the true , ihave learning to much in this forums, thanks for the opinions.

you know im from Costa Rica , in this country the people don´t talk to much about the anabolics.

hi

TrojanMan60563 said:
a 3 week test cycle is a waste of time

well budy, what do you recoment for enanthato, how many weeks .
:rocker:

alexvega said:
Yes bro, i never went to longer than 3/weeks , i was afraid, but now , isaw the true , ihave learning to much in this forums, thanks for the opinions.

you know im from Costa Rica , in this country the people don´t talk to much about the anabolics.

you also need to do some research on post cycle therapy so you can keep the gains and restore you bodies natural test production to normal....

For a newbie I would recommend a 10-12 week cycle of test enanthate at 500mg per week. I would divide that up into 2 doses per week. Say 250mg on monday's and thursdays's.

yes i did

LAM said:
you also need to do some research on post cycle therapy so you can keep the gains and restore you bodies natural test production to normal....
Hi bro, yes, i did , i started to read about PCT, now i´m taking novaldex, because i was run on nandrolona, and equipose, 2 weeks, but i get a sick and have to leave the cycle, .
thanks for the advise bro

uhmmmmm

TrojanMan60563 said:
For a newbie I would recommend a 10-12 week cycle of test enanthate at 500mg per week. I would divide that up into 2 doses per week. Say 250mg on monday's and thursdays's.

:cool: hi bro. i don´t like test enanthate, i have a baldness, i take propecia,do you have any other option to me.

IML Gear Cream!
alexvega said:
:cool: hi bro. i don´t like test enanthate, i have a baldness, i take propecia,do you have any other option to me.

Bro if you have male pattern baldness issues then you better figure out MOST of this on your own or you are going to get some bad advice, ESPECIALLY since you didn't mention that.

You are most likely going to have to run MPB drugs the whole way through with almost anything you'd like to play with, test, winny, tren and whatever.

HI MR MUDGE, what do you mean with MPB Drugs.in my country it´s no possible to get winny, it´s so expensive. i know al the drugs would give some 2 efects about baldness.
thanks for the adv:cool:

MPB = male pattern baldness

I'm not sure how old you are and how bad your MPB is but just about any amount of steroid use is going to aggravate your condition. it's almost imossible to stop the conversion of test to DHT by the enzyme 5AR.

IMO..you may just want to say fuck it start shaving your head and do some real cycles...because if you are young and losing your hair already it's going to go, just a matter of time

jajajajja thats fun, buddy ,i´m 32 years old, my baldness it´s so so, i have been taken propecia for about 3 months it´woks forme, but i don´t like to sahve my head , it giv you a bad look, well bro thanks for the advise

I know someone who is using 200mg of test a week and he is worried about hair loss as well. He was using M1T and it worked fine for him, in the US that is a legal product but I dont know if they would sell it in your area as, it is still a "supplement" here for a while longer.

I am not sure what this guy is doing to combat hair loss if anything though, but he is paranoid of many things causing hair loss since he expects it to go someday.

Alex, do some research and then PM me. I am from Spain and of course do speak Spanish. But I do not have the time to write you a book on steroids, so please research and then ask me, I'll try my best.

well thanks both MUdge and ZOrro,for the advice. well , i don´t know M 1T , and what´s , but for me prpecia works, now i have a full hair , better that before, of course, i thinkss that the problem , now is that i´m gooing to run steroids, , in the correct way, time before i used to run 200 test enan /100 primobolan each 3 weeks.
but oneday , i know a bro inthe gim, and he tolme , how i could make a cycle, nad start to read and look more inf, in this forums. thanks bros , for the help that can you giveme, i was workout about 14 years, but im not satisfied.:rocker: :thumb:

:haha: I like this guy, bro.

Primo is a derivative of DHT,which causes baldness... AVOID IT! along with Trenbolone Acetate (finaplix) and Winstrol....

Vega most steroids will help you go bald especially if you are predisposed to go bald anyways. So you should either go bald or not cycle. You could use the MPB drugs while on cycle to see how that works for you....you should lengthen your cycles because they are way too short to get any results at all. Your wasting your time doing 2 week cycles of steroids.

Back