• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pullovers, and creatine intake

Skyliner

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sorry that the 2nd question doesn't belong here, but I don't wanna post twice in seperate forums
biggrin.gif

You see, I met some guy in the gym today whom I know quite well. We decide to train together and we work on our Chest. We superset, and after Cable Crossovers, he said he wanna do Triceps Extensions. I told him that Triceps Extensions won't do anything to the chest whatsoever so no point doing it (we are doing Chest and cherst only), but than he insisted that Trceps Extensions IS considered as a Pullover thus it will affect the chest too.

My question is quite obvious now, so who's right? Is Triceps Extension really consider as a form of Pullover?

Also, I'm just wondering, is it BETTER to intake my creatine before or after the workout? If so, how many minutes before/after it?

------------------
Work hard, play hard, and sleep well.

A tricep extention is not a pullover.

Besides, the lats are the primary mover in the pullover, not the chest.

Take your creatine directly after your workout.

------------------
Complex problems have simple, easy to understand, wrong answers.

I like to take 5 grams before I lift and 5 grams after with whey protein. During the workout I drink water and take BCAA. Another option is take creatine with protein when you first wake up. Your body's ability to absorb nutrients is greater because of the night's foodless sleep. Unless you have that strange sleep eating disorder I saw on TV the other night. Man I wish I had that!

------------------
"Squat like an animal, eat like a horse, sleep like a baby, grow like a weed." -Sean Toohey

What s a sleep eating disorder??
don t think i ve ever heard about it

------------------
New kid on the board

Back