• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Deadlifts/Biceps

tenxyearsxgone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all. I"ve been doing a powerlifting routine from joe skopec's site. It is www.joeskopec.com and he has a 9 week russian routine in excel form. I put in my max's as of 3 weeks ago and since then my strength has improved the most since i've started lifting weights. I really like this and am curious if anyone else has had success with powerlifting. For instance, I've lost about 15 lbs of muscle/fat combined since December. I am 5'10" 180lbs. My bench went from 280 to 310, today i did deadlifts and just wanted to see how much i could handle. With fear that i'd get a hernia without a belt I attempted a new max. With no belt or wraps i did 425lbs for 1 rep and probably could have squeezed out 430. I am curious if this is considered a good max for someone of my stature. I will continue this for the rest of the 6 weeks in this 9 week program. I would like comments, advice and critique. Also, my biceps have always been my strongest body part but today surpassed any previous strength feets i've accomplished. I did 1 set of 4 reps with 135lbs on the barbel with good form on the first 3 and some lean on the 4th. then did a few sets of dumbells and attempted to curl 70lb db's i did 1 set of 3 reps with good form. I couldn't beleive the strength gain i have made in only 3 weeks from doing this program. Please feel free to comment on the program i linked above. I noticed i have lost a little size in my arms from this program and have not been eating to keep up with the intensity but im sure if i did that i'd grow. Thanks in advance!!! :thumb:

shoe size * for the ladies * : 13 1/2
Nobody here give a shit how big you think your dick is..!

I noticed i have lost a little size in my arms from this program and have not been eating to keep up with the intensity but im sure if i did that i'd grow. Thanks in advance!!!
Simple enough ... keep eating, and keep blasting the arms..! But don't over train. The arms are the easiest to over-train and tear down. Do your arms once a week,... your chest days and back days will work your arms as well.

Last edited:
:haha:

props to Vital Signs for tellin it like it is

Hey smart ass why don't you read my post there lies my situation and questions concerning powerlifting and critiques of my routine as well as informotion on others...and concerning the shoe size...its a joke...but you may wear a girls size 4 and have erectile dysfunciont...if anyone in here would like to comment on my post it would be much appreciated. Thank you

Hey smart ass
No doubt, I am definately a smart ass!

but you may wear a girls size 4 and have erectile dysfunciont
I don't wear girlie shoes and I do not suffer from erectile dysfunction. I'm not the one who is suffering an inferority complex and has to question my sexual prowess... and feel it necessary to let all the ladies know that I got a 13-1/2" wanger!

Also, I answered your question..!

haa i posted my shoe size as a joke...anyway...lighten up and laugh...

as far as your advice i am only doing my arms once a week but with less volume because i'm trying a powerlifting routine...*9 week Russian Routine* listed on joe skopec's site www.joeskopec.com i want advice on that routine and any other suggestions for powerlifting routines for someone looking to increase his strength/weights without equipment, not even wrist wraps, i'm not looking to do competitions I obviously don't lift enough at 180lbs... so advice on routine etc would help. I'm also thinking about doing arms with less volume but twice a week as seen in the powerlifting routine...

If you feel something is lagging, add an exercise or two to the routine for it. That's what I love about Westside. If I want to make my biceps bigger (I don't, but if I did) I'd add some biceps work to the day I do rowing. But keep in mind that big arms are all about big triceps.

Saturday i forgot you were big into powerlifting. Do you have an AIM name? or an email that we could correspond on. I know this forum is mostly bodybuilding and figure changing but it'd be nice to chat with someone who trains similar, if not identical, to a powerlifter. Thanks...

Back