• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

for the video game fans: Metal Gear Solid-funny video, not worksafe

Dale Mabry said:
Wow, I had no idea how many nerds we had on this site. :laugh:

I mean I like video games as much as the next guy, but you folk know entirely too much of what is going on.
I'm a programmer, being (at least a bit of) a nerd is in my job description. I don't know what these other losers' excuse is though. :laugh:

KOTOR is easily one of my favorite games in quite some time. I just got it for the PC (I also have it for XBox) but the PC couldn't handle it :( oh well, maybe some day

Splinter Cell III later this year as well :)

IainDaniel said:
Splinter Cell III later this year as well :)
I did II in a week after it came out ... didn't know there was a 3 coming out so soon.

Killer :hot:

I enjoyed the first one, I haven't played the second one yet. I hear it has a great multiplayer online

PreMier said:
The best RPG is going to come out on x-box. Called Fable
Check it out.
this game comes out in like a week. Reviews are already online, and sadly, it's not living up to expectations, although it's still suppose to be a great game, it's not "the best RPG of all time"

Hmm, that sucks. I get free gamepro, and they said it would live up to it.. I suppose that you will have to play to find out. I guess rent it for a few days :shrug:

I wish they would hurry with Metal Gear Solid 3. From the looks of it, all covert ops games will never be the same. Real camo, the need to eat to survive, shaky hands and blurry vision in sniper mode if you haven't eaten, crocodiles and snakes, dense jungles, rainy weather, etc.

yeah I am real excited for this game, no doubt. I am a big fan of the Metal Gear series. Plus they are going back in time for this one to the 60's which probably means your not Snake, but Big Boss instead. sweet

IML Gear Cream!
Plus the graphics are just getting better ... I love needing to hold my breath to get a steady shot

Back