• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

for the video game fans: Metal Gear Solid-funny video, not worksafe

Yes that video played a large role in me buying that POS, needless to say I did everything on that vid(poster included!:D) and then some!

well that was inappropriate.. ha ha

seriously thou, I can't wait for Metal Gear 3 comin in Nov. its gonna be the siccest game ever.. so excited!!

O man that was great! :) thanks.

forget that game, !!! GrandTurismo3 os cp,,omg out in november!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i cant wait

This was funny, when it came out like eh, 2 years ago :D

hahahahaha, im soooooo sorry i just read that thread and looked donw at my game ps2 game boxes and there it was GT3 im sorry heheh i mean GT4 thats what i mean i already got mine reserved for 5 bux it should come out in novbember

we also got grand Theft Auto San Andreas comin out in October along with Grand Turismo 4 and the new Metal gear, which are all gonna be siccmade. I am not a gamer but I can't help but get excited about these games comin out, yeaeaa boi!!

IML Gear Cream!
:lol:

Your a PS2 fan... Its about the seX-box.

PreMier said:
Your a PS2 fan... Its about the seX-box.
Havent tried XBox, but I havent much liked PS2. Id assume the same reasons would apply to the XBox.. Companies arent upgrading game playability, map size ect.. They take the exact same game and upgrade the graphics. The worst example(Well.. besides MSG 2, lol) Is Resident Evil Code: Veronica X(Which I just played/beat 2 days ago) If anyone remembers the RE games from PS1.. well, the rooms are the same size, then you hit x, and it switches o the same door scene(With better graphics!) and opens the door to the next room before you can proceed. The graphics are great, mind you.. but who gives a phuck? Id rather walk through rooms seemlessly than wait 5 seconds between rooms so I can see their eyelashes when they blink :no:

Even the RPGs havent shown gameplay improvement.. But then again, RPG games have always been known for horrible graphics(resources focused more twards game), so for the RPGs the update isnt bad.. I just hope in PS3 they accually work on gameplay.

Eh, no I dont. I wont buy a PS3, LOL. I only have PS2 from chistmas, PS3 is supposed to be like $600 when it comes out.. !@#$ that, P3 < PS3, + a good vid card, of course :D

The best RPG is going to come out on x-box. Called Fable
Check it out.

I like the PS2 much better and I have played both plenty to times. The only game I have been able to get into with consistency for Xbox is Halo, and thats just cause its such a great multi player game. I will say this thou, give the Xbox time. Remember when the PS2 came out, the games weren't much more than PS games with better graphics. It took them a while before the games started to reach their potential within the system. The X-Box games are getting better and better all the time. I bet in a year or so the games will be much better for the Xbox then they are now. As of now thou no Xbox game can fucc with Metal gear, especially eth next oen comin out in Nov. We got Grand Turismo, we got the Grand Theft Auto series and I like the control of the sports games much better on Ps2. Those are pretty much the games that I play so thats what I care about. my two cents

give the xbox time? It's the best system out there right now.

want a good RPG? KOTOR, whether you're a star wars fan, a D&D fan, an RPG fan, or just a good game fan, you have to love this game.

I'm honestly not a big Halo fan, even for multiplayer. I look forward to HAlo2 though for it's multiplayer, but I have bigger hopes for Conker :lol:

Fable as well is gonna rock, at least that's what the promises are. Usually games brag as much as FAble is when they're first announced, but by this close to release they stop boasiting. Fable still promises to wow us and it comes out in just a few months.

Personally, I'm equally excited about Jade Empire.

I couldnt give her a nipple stand :( some lesbain I am I dont even know how a woman's body works! :bawling:

Xenium ICE pro + seagate 160 gb hdd+ upgraded cables+ samsung dvd+ case mods such as cooling fans = farqing awesome game plays FROM your hard drive of all the games you rented and stored there. The box is whisper quite with that samsung, the other mods give you a 30% speed boost and run much cooler. Invest in the xbox mods and go to this site for how to put it all together. Figure all the cash you would have spent on games ... now you rent the game for a few dollars and save it to your hdd. In the long run it is the shiiiiiiit.:dancer:

If your up to it you can also install a linix os and use it as a killer lil pc tooo.

All I have to say is 'GTA LA' Has Tupac in it

What's the point of even getting an X-box, all the best games sooner or later come out for PC. And if you have a decent video card, they'll look much better.

Sooner or later is not soon enough Max ... besides it's fun. Is Halo on PC?

Yup, so is KOTOR

Wow, I had no idea how many nerds we had on this site. :laugh:

I mean I like video games as much as the next guy, but you folk know entirely too much of what is going on.

BoneCrusher said:
Haven't played KOTOR Max ... what is that?
I think Chrono mentioned it in a earlier post. It's a really great RPG set in Star Wars universe. It just won a shit-load of awards from every publication in sight. I haven't actually played it, but may give it a try one of these days.

Back