Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

more or enough for starters?

Rep Points

more or enough for starters?

Hello. i am 36 and started a 200mg of test enan/week.. i have a 10ml vial... i was planning on stay on for 8 weeks , so at last 2 weeks i was going to bump up to 400mg's. does this sound ok for 1rst cycle? and should i pct? guys at gym don't, but i been reading alot about it and thinking i should... but i am on low dose... any help would be appreciated.... thank you...

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

unless you weigh 120 lbs 200 mg of test a week is pointless. you need to get another 10 ml bottle and shoot 400 mg/wk for 10 weeks...
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

considering your age, I'd up the dose. Ditto to LAM

Rep Points

ok, thanks for info.. i currently weigh 200lbs. 5'9'' i've been on 200mg a week for 4 weeks and notice no benefits yet.. maybe thats why...going to bump it up and see.. thanks again.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I know a guy that started out about 187 pounds at 6 foot 1 who is on the same amount, but he was put on that dose because he has only a single nut. I believe he is now around 208, but he is looking to up the dose soon and start cycling it as other HRT people do. I know that guy trains hardcore though (HIT guy) and has been doing it for quite some time, so I know his diet and training are both pretty dead on.

It sounds like you are doing Upjohn cypionate? I would run 400-600 of that IMO, should start showing results around week 4-5 but wont be as noticeable on a lesser dose as you are running now. If you EVER were to bump up the dose the last weeks would be the last time to do it, you could have front loaded that at double dose for the first two weeks to get blood levels up.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Mudge
    I know a guy that started out about 187 pounds at 6 foot 1 who is on the same amount, but he was put on that dose because he has only a single nut.
    They don't let Lance Armstrong do HRT and compete, do they?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    They don't let Lance Armstrong do HRT and compete, do they?
    I dont know, but I do know a bicyclist on the boards that loves fina. By the way, this particular HRT company is obviously a little more "liberal."

Rep Points

I am taking testenth 200 (Quest). since I am only on week 4 should I up dose now for 2 weeks and then cycle down again, or just get another bottle and finish cycle with 400mg's? I am low on $ and *supplements* in this area are $$$. Thanks again.. I trust these boards more than college guys at gym...

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by arnis_007
    Thanks again.. I trust these boards more than college guys at gym...
    Don't let that replace your knowledge of the subject though........

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806
    Don't let that replace your knowledge of the subject though........
    Hope i didn't offend you with that statement... what i do is read alot here on forums and other websites and listen to guys talking at gym... to me it seems that the logical statements come from here compared with other sites and gym talk... sorry if i did offend any peeps here... don't mean too.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

He isn't offended, he just said know what you are doing for yourself, dont rely on others completely.

I would run 400-600 a week, I'd never personally bother with 200 but thats JMO.