• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

more or enough for starters?

arnis_007

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello. i am 36 and started a 200mg of test enan/week.. i have a 10ml vial... i was planning on stay on for 8 weeks , so at last 2 weeks i was going to bump up to 400mg's. does this sound ok for 1rst cycle? and should i pct? guys at gym don't, but i been reading alot about it and thinking i should... but i am on low dose... any help would be appreciated.... thank you...

unless you weigh 120 lbs 200 mg of test a week is pointless. you need to get another 10 ml bottle and shoot 400 mg/wk for 10 weeks...

considering your age, I'd up the dose. Ditto to LAM

ok, thanks for info.. i currently weigh 200lbs. 5'9'' i've been on 200mg a week for 4 weeks and notice no benefits yet.. maybe thats why...going to bump it up and see.. thanks again.

I know a guy that started out about 187 pounds at 6 foot 1 who is on the same amount, but he was put on that dose because he has only a single nut. I believe he is now around 208, but he is looking to up the dose soon and start cycling it as other HRT people do. I know that guy trains hardcore though (HIT guy) and has been doing it for quite some time, so I know his diet and training are both pretty dead on.

It sounds like you are doing Upjohn cypionate? I would run 400-600 of that IMO, should start showing results around week 4-5 but wont be as noticeable on a lesser dose as you are running now. If you EVER were to bump up the dose the last weeks would be the last time to do it, you could have front loaded that at double dose for the first two weeks to get blood levels up.

Mudge said:
I know a guy that started out about 187 pounds at 6 foot 1 who is on the same amount, but he was put on that dose because he has only a single nut.
They don't let Lance Armstrong do HRT and compete, do they?

PirateFromHell said:
They don't let Lance Armstrong do HRT and compete, do they?

I dont know, but I do know a bicyclist on the boards that loves fina. By the way, this particular HRT company is obviously a little more "liberal."

I am taking testenth 200 (Quest). since I am only on week 4 should I up dose now for 2 weeks and then cycle down again, or just get another bottle and finish cycle with 400mg's? I am low on $ and *supplements* in this area are $$$. Thanks again.. I trust these boards more than college guys at gym...

arnis_007 said:
Thanks again.. I trust these boards more than college guys at gym...
Don't let that replace your knowledge of the subject though........

dg806 said:
Don't let that replace your knowledge of the subject though........
Hope i didn't offend you with that statement... what i do is read alot here on forums and other websites and listen to guys talking at gym... to me it seems that the logical statements come from here compared with other sites and gym talk... sorry if i did offend any peeps here... don't mean too.

IML Gear Cream!
He isn't offended, he just said know what you are doing for yourself, dont rely on others completely.

I would run 400-600 a week, I'd never personally bother with 200 but thats JMO.

Back