IronMag Research Chems

Clen reducing time I need to sleep

Good Enough Never Is

Rep Points

Question Clen reducing time I need to sleep

I know that clen makes people sleepless, but I have been waking up after 4 or 5 hours of sleep way before my alarm goes off every morning ready to get up and face the day. Could this be caused my my clen? I was wondering if it might be speeding up my thyroid and causing me to not need as much sleep.
    5'8 1/2, 225lbs

Your M1T Info Source

Dream as though you'll live forever,
    Live each day like it's you last.
    Love like you've never been hurt.
    Tomorrow is never promised.

Rep Points

There is no such thing as concentrated sleep. It could very possibly be from the clen, but I'd fend a way to get more sleep.

Good Enough Never Is

Rep Points

I never said anything about concentrated sleep. I know that if your thyroid is in overdrive, you can't sleep as much, and I was wondering if the clen was making me do that. I try to take naps throughout the day(I am a college kid, so I still have the luxury of doing that), so I get to suppliment my sleeping with that. I only have one more day on this clen cycle, so I hope it all goes back to normal.
    5'8 1/2, 225lbs

Your M1T Info Source

Dream as though you'll live forever,
    Live each day like it's you last.
    Love like you've never been hurt.
    Tomorrow is never promised.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

You didn't have to put a word on "concentrated sleep" to say it. The body has to go through its REM cycles one way or another, you can't speed up the process with dieting drugs.

"Can't sleep as much" does not mean you dont need it. I dont see any connection to the thyroid.

There are lots of drugs where people dont sleep as much. I take all my clen in the AM and none at night, and I really would prefer to have 7-8 hours of sleep every night, uninterupted.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I generally have trouble getting and especially staying asleep. Clen does not effect me at all in this area. I take it first thing in the morning only, and the stimulatory effects wear off within about 6 hours. No problems.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I wont even try it at night, I dont know that it would bother me much (insomniac as it is) but I'd prefer not to find out

keep religion to yourself

Rep Points

when I used to get GHB, only one capful and I would sleep HARD for 5-6 hours, then wake up as refreshed as if I had slept 10. This coming from a guy that needs minimum 8 hours, preferably 9...

I don't know the reason, I just know it happened.
    Gambatte!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    I generally have trouble getting and especially staying asleep. Clen does not effect me at all in this area. I take it first thing in the morning only, and the stimulatory effects wear off within about 6 hours. No problems.
    Ditto that.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ZorroAzul
    when I used to get GHB, only one capful and I would sleep HARD for 5-6 hours, then wake up as refreshed as if I had slept 10. This coming from a guy that needs minimum 8 hours, preferably 9...
    Perhaps just a deeper sleep early on and then entering REM cycles quicker. I am the kind of person that is in bed for maybe 45 minutes on average before falling asleep, it is a slow process for me and if interupted at all it will likely throw off the whole process. Sleep has always been sensative for me. When I am on a mental high for awhile (happy with everything in life) I did go through a phase about 8 years ago where I would sleep 5 hours a night and just about fly out of bed, that was the only time in my days I had ever done that on a regular basis and not "need" more sleep