• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I know it's important, but "just" how important are the Bvitamins for

IML Gear Cream!
Robert DiMaggio said:
and wasn't it up until recently that the medical community changed their views and now say that weight training is healthy?
I guess up until recently they didn't have confidence in the studies out there. A good scientist won't make the leap until the data is very persuasive and consistent. There's nothing wrong with a healthy dose of skepticism though.

Although I generally trust in science I agree there's conflicting information at times, e.g. one week Vitamin E cures cancer and the week after another study says it causes it (a slight exaggeration of course, but you know what I mean). Either way, I believe our progress is assisted by science, not hindered.

One thing I've noticed since I started my B vitamin complex once a day is that the involuntary upper eye lid twitch stopped.

I started to develop an involuntary upper eye lid at the beginning of July.

I never had this ever in my life so I went to the doctor & he said it was b/c of fatigue, nervousness & stress but I sleep 7-9hrs a night average which is enough sleep for anyone & my stress level hasn't increased or decreased more than normal.

Since I started my B vitamin about a week ago, this eye lid twitch stopped?

Could this be b/c of my B vitamin? Or just coincedence?

Back