Fat loss made simple

Rep Points

Fat loss made simple

Ok ive lossed several fat on a so-called starvation diet. Now my doc along with some ppl here on the forums are telling me to take in at least 1500 calories a day. Now. I really wanna lose this fat and get a 6-pack . I have my diet down as far as the food intake and such. I just need to get the cardio down.
    I was planning on this.
    - Every morning at 5:00 AM running. DOing HIIT for about 20-30 mninutes.
    -Evening 4:00 pm(always 10 minutes run before weightlifting)- lift weights for 1 hour.

- late night around 9:00 doing HIIT for about 45 minutes.

Does this sound good? Im 220 6ft 1 and have alot of fat around stomach area.

Tom_B

Rep Points

Nope,way too much, you'll actually damage your body doing that much HIIT cardio, HIIT was designed to be used only 3-4 times a week so your already pushing it by doing it every day of the week (which is what I do) just follow this - on Mon-Thurs do 15 minutes of HIIT jogging, followed by a 5 -10 minutes slow jog to cool down. Then at night lift your weights. Then on Fri-Sun do you HIIT jogging for the same amount of time and then at night either do 20-30 minutes of swimming or pilates (I'd learn how to do pilates, it increase your flexabilty while toning your body in a lean way). OR on the Fri-Sun you can jog in the morning for 30 minutes and then at night do HIIT swimming for 15 minutes then swim at a normal pace for another 5 minutes
    also don't be to discouraged if your losing fat more slowly doing this, it's actually better that way. The slower you lose weight the less of a chance that you'll lose muscle and/or get alot of loose skin around your stomach, and if that happens then you'll never get that 6 pack unless you go into surgery for a tummy tuck.
    And I forgot to mention before congrats on losing all that weight!, but now it's time to slow down unless you want all that loose skin on your stomach .

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by joey2005
    Ok ive lossed several fat on a so-called starvation diet. Now my doc along with some ppl here on the forums are telling me to take in at least 1500 calories a day. Now. I really wanna lose this fat and get a 6-pack . I have my diet down as far as the food intake and such. I just need to get the cardio down.
    I was planning on this.
    - Every morning at 5:00 AM running. DOing HIIT for about 20-30 mninutes.
    -Evening 4:00 pm(always 10 minutes run before weightlifting)- lift weights for 1 hour.

- late night around 9:00 doing HIIT for about 45 minutes.

Does this sound good? Im 220 6ft 1 and have alot of fat around stomach area.
    if you can do HIIT for more than 15-20 minutes you are not doing it at a high enough level of intensity...
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

well i jog around a track.. I start joggin slowly for 30 seconds then run as fast as I can for 30 seconds..then repeat...

Stay puffed, baby.

Rep Points

Don't do that every morning.
    "in the howling bleeding nights, the dogs plunge into the Volga and swim desperately to gain the other bank. The nights of Stalingrad are a terror for them. Animals flee this hell; the hardest stones cannot bear it for long; only men endure."

Tom_B

Rep Points

why not? thats what I do every morning and my goals aren't even weight loss, it gets you ready for the day