• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Steroids: Choices, Choices, Choices!!

WHIPWHIP

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi,

Been traing for a few years and am gonna start a steroid cycle, dont know which one to take though as there seems so many different types. Ideally, I would like one thats not to hard on my body as i will be a first time user.

Plus, does anyone know what the legality is with regard to importing steroids. Am i mistaken in believing that small quantities for personnel use are ok?

Appreciate advice:confused:

WHIPWHIP said:
Am i mistaken in believing that small quantities for personnel use are ok?
Very much mistaken. Unless you have a script they are illegal.

Are these mail order companies offering decabol etc ...legit?

WHIPWHIP said:
Are these mail order companies offering decabol etc ...legit?
I suggest you do some more online research before posing these type of questions on the board. Either that or read the book "Legal Muscle" by Rick Collins.

Ok cheers,

This whole area seems like a minefield, I may need to get a medical licence before I can begin!

WHIPWHIP said:
Ok cheers,

This whole area seems like a minefield, I may need to get a medical licence before I can begin!
A bit of research now might save you a decision you'll regret for the rest of your life ;)

redspy said:
Very much mistaken. Unless you have a script they are illegal.

even with a script they are illegal if used strictly for performance enhancing...

LAM said:
even with a script they are illegal if used strictly for performance enhancing...
Or for cosmetic reasons. My assumption was an 'ethical' Prescription.

Unless said subject lives in Canada or some other country.

Agree with Mudge, first tell us what country you live in... different laws in different countries.

IML Gear Cream!
Everyone I know that says cheers is either English or their family is.

PirateFromHell said:
Everyone I know that says cheers is either English or their family is.
Very astute, Pirate. As a Brit I should have caught that[font=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif] :tard:
[/font]

what's PCT? Pre-coitus-teasing? ;-)

ZorroAzul said:
what's PCT? Pre-coitus-teasing? ;-)
How could you forget that? Oh yeah, alcohol. ;)

Back