• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Did the nursing home lose internet?- Where's Albob been lately?

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
the place is beginning to lose that "old person" smell, where's the bald one been lately?

I think he's just avoiding threads your in

Just after I typed that, my assistant walk behind my desk to grab my trash, I look up and your running chink is dead center of my screen, Thanks :laugh:

is your assistant hot? :eyebrow:

it's not much worse than your sig :p

Crono1000 said:
the place is beginning to lose that "old person" smell, where's the bald one been lately?
:funny:

Crono1000 said:
is your assistant hot? :eyebrow:

it's not much worse than your sig :p

When she smiles at me im not sure wether to smile back or kick a fieldgoal. :shake: :barf:

Oh yeah good piont.

Spitfire said:
When she smiles at me im not sure wether to smile back or kick a fieldgoal. :shake: :barf:
Just make sure to get her between the uprights. :laugh:

Crono1000 said:

Been kind of busy lately. I'm not worried about leaving for a while now and then. I know Crono will just replace my "old person" smell with his very own "stupid person" smell. :p

:haha:

ALBOB said:
Been kind of busy lately. I'm not worried about leaving for a while now and then. I know Crono will just replace my "old person" smell with his very own "stupid person" smell. :p

I always thought that was the smell of failure, not stupid person smell. :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
Dale Mabry said:
I always thought that was the smell of failure, not stupid person smell. :laugh:

Aren't the two synonymous? :D

Back