• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Femara

redspy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been using this (1mg EOD) to offset the bloat of a M1,4ADD/4-AD cycle but noticed it's significantly decreased my libido. Has anyone else experienced this when using Femara? When researching Femara the only common side-effect I read about was dry joints.

Thats a damn lot to use really. I dont know anything about the aromitization of those supplements you are talking about though.

Mudge said:
Thats a damn lot to use really. I dont know anything about the aromitization of those supplements you are talking about though.
The current 'theory' is that M1,4ADD converts to Dbol at approximately 15%. 4-AD supposedly doesn't aromatize but it's possible that when it converts to Test it can. I added the Femara as this is considered a 'wet' cycle with the potential for high levels of estrogen. Based on the effects I've experienced above I'll probably drop the dose to 0.5mg E3D.

Yeah a whole mg is a lot even on a juice cycle. I'd go .25 at most with PH as a guess, but I dont know what your blood pressure is like. If you suppress estrogen to much then you run into problems, its not healthy. Cholesterol gets f#cked up, and estrogen also regulates things like bone density.

Back