IronMag Research Chems

Ketotifen dosing

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Ketotifen dosing

I have come across different suggestions on how to dose Keto with Clen. I know how much Clen to use, but I am hearing everything from 1 mg Keto per 60 mg Clen to 1 mg Keto per 100 mg Clen to a simple 2-3 mg Keto before bed. Can anyone with experience or insight on this matter make any suggestions? I have 60 mg Keto.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

I use 1.5 mg keto to 100 mcg clen, taken before bed...
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

How long do you run it like this? At that dose, I would have a 40 day supply.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

you can run it for as long as you like. keto keeps the A2 receptors from downregulating. so you don't have to cycle your clen when supplementing with combining the two...
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

From the Clen FAQ

A word on Ketotifen

Ketotifen is safe antihistamine used extensively some European countries to
    treat asthma and allergies. It can up regulate beta-2-receptors that Clen down
    regulates. Basically, it allows users to extend their use of Clen for 6-8 weeks
    at a time. 2-3mg a day is ideal, 10mg as found in "superclen" can make users
    extremely drowsy. It also increases the effectiveness of Clen so doses must be
    adjusted accordingly. The downfall of this drug is its ability to induce
    extreme hunger is some people, which is not a desirable state to be in when
    dieting.
    The premixed Clen/Keto product I recently purchased from a research chem site was 100mcg/ml clen and 1mg/ml Keto.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by redspy
    From the Clen FAQ

The premixed Clen/Keto product I recently purchased from a research chem site was 100mcg/ml clen and 1mg/ml Keto.
    Yeah, I didn't get that one because I already have over 1.5 bottles of clen. Thanks Lam!

How to Use HCG