• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ketotifen dosing

Pirate!

Gatekepper
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have come across different suggestions on how to dose Keto with Clen. I know how much Clen to use, but I am hearing everything from 1 mg Keto per 60 mg Clen to 1 mg Keto per 100 mg Clen to a simple 2-3 mg Keto before bed. :confused: Can anyone with experience or insight on this matter make any suggestions? I have 60 mg Keto.

I use 1.5 mg keto to 100 mcg clen, taken before bed...

How long do you run it like this? At that dose, I would have a 40 day supply.

you can run it for as long as you like. keto keeps the A2 receptors from downregulating. so you don't have to cycle your clen when supplementing with combining the two...

From the Clen FAQ

A word on Ketotifen

Ketotifen is safe antihistamine used extensively some European countries to
treat asthma and allergies. It can up regulate beta-2-receptors that Clen down
regulates. Basically, it allows users to extend their use of Clen for 6-8 weeks
at a time. 2-3mg a day is ideal, 10mg as found in "superclen" can make users
extremely drowsy. It also increases the effectiveness of Clen so doses must be
adjusted accordingly. The downfall of this drug is its ability to induce
extreme hunger is some people, which is not a desirable state to be in when
dieting.
The premixed Clen/Keto product I recently purchased from a research chem site was 100mcg/ml clen and 1mg/ml Keto.

redspy said:
From the Clen FAQ

The premixed Clen/Keto product I recently purchased from a research chem site was 100mcg/ml clen and 1mg/ml Keto.
Yeah, I didn't get that one because I already have over 1.5 bottles of clen. Thanks Lam! :thumb:

Back