• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lactose

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What has lactose besides milk? Do all dairy products have lactose?.....cottage cheese, cheese, coffee creamer? Does the amount of of lactose vary w/ the amt of fat.....does homogenzied milk have less lactose than skim? Inquiring minds want to know :D

Arnt you lactose intolerent? if so eat iot or drink it and find out;) :D
Supposedly cheese is ok for lactose intolerents or something to that effect..I wouldnt know, but i have 40 some pounds of chees in my freezer if anyone wants any.

All milk and dairy products have lactose.

Also, other foods can have lactose if they have milk derivatives, such as whipped toppings, creamers, pancakes, salad dressings, bread and baked goods, margarine, etc.

I haven't exactly figured out if I'm lactose intolerant yet....lol :D I don't think I am.

Okay, so lactose is milk sugar right? which would be in the carb count.....so if cream has less than one gram of carbs per tablespoon, it can't have a lot of lactose in it......right? lol :confused:

w8lifter,
That's right, it would be in the carb count. If your not sure if your lactose intolerant than you probably are not. It could just be that you stayed away from it so long your body has built up a small intolerance to it. When I cut the first time this happened to me It took almost 2 weeks for my body to respond normally to lactose after that but now I dont notice at all, and I eat more dairy than anyone on this earth. (ok maybe not, but a lot). Hope that helps.

I know what the symptoms of lactose intolerance are and I don't display them. I'm just trying to figure out what keeps making me break out, sometimes I think it's diet related....maybe i just have higher-than normal test levels, lol :p

My wife had the same problem. She kept thinking it was her diet too.

Finally after several years of frustration she went to a dermatologist. The doc Rx'd her some cream and anti-biotics and her face has been clear ever since! :)

pancreatin

w8, ever consider supplementing your diet with pancreatin enzymes, while eating? Pancreatin assists the body with digestion. That means you get more out of the food you eat, plus your less likely to overload your digestive system; ie avoid the bloated fed-up feeling.

Back