• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Two things are driving me crazy...

peach_lover

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all,

I have been doing body building for the past 4 years and I am Partial satisfied but there are to problems driving me crazy.. Would you please advise me how to solve these?

1: I get no cuts in my lower chest and get some fat there? Would exercises do you recommend me to do? Some saying decline bench press with light weight more reps will do, some say pullover will do, and other says weighted deeps will do? What is the best I have to do?

2: My forearms are driving me crazy.. I get no improvement there. They are still small comparing with my arms. What is the best way to have them bigger.

diet has everything to do with bodyfat. you cannot spot reduce.

do you train forearms?

Yes I do train my forearm in the same day I do bi-tri superset.

Try doing them on an off day.

Or quit your job, and apply at a steel foundry.

What is a steel foundry? Do you want me to go to the gym on my off day just to train my forearm?

what about my lower chest?

BulkMeUp said:
Luke is a 'joker in the pack'. He does know his stuff, but there is always humor in his replies, from what i've read. :p
AWWW shucks :angel2:

here's the one I joined!

http://www.internationalcastingcorp.com/home.htm

It's alot cheaper than a gym, but it's difficult getting your 6 meals in when all they give you is a 7.5 minute break during your 13 hr shift. :hot:

Yeah just look at those guys' arms and shoulders on American Chopper.

b_eisa said:
What is a steel foundry? Do you want me to go to the gym on my off day just to train my forearm?

what about my lower chest?
Yea, try to hit it by itself. And give it LOTS of time off in between. SO lay off of any coupond bi/tri excersizes you are doing for a while. See how you respond to that :D

Luke9583 said:
It's alot cheaper than a gym, but it's difficult getting your 6 meals in when all they give you is a 7.5 minute break during your 13 hr shift. :hot:
Not to mention the added benifit of 'Popeye' sized forearms. :eek: :D

IML Gear Cream!
Luke9583 said:
Yea, try to hit it by itself. And give it LOTS of time off in between. SO lay off of any coupond bi/tri excersizes you are doing for a while. See how you respond to that :D
what do u mean by compound exercises?

pumpthatiron said:
what do u mean by compound exercises?

is it just me?....

You said you have been "body building for 4 years"
yet you dont know what a compound exercise is??

Do you speak a different language?

myCATpowerlifts said:
is it just me?....

You said you have been "body building for 4 years"
yet you dont know what a compound exercise is??

Do you speak a different language?

oh btw, its very very hard to build forearms....
I have no luck in that department...

Back